Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Guest Pandii

JJ expressed great intrest in 4wd last weekend, we invited him to come this weekend, but his pups are young and need him, so yes I am stirring him :o

Good luck at bendigo, I will ask around as I know someone who has goats and someone who farms deer.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No i've been around Pandii just havent felt very sociable all i have thought of is what if i dont get a house and it was getting me down a bit, i just hate it here now, i just want out.

the house i got is at Laang, everyone will most probably now it, its the Motorbike Mechanics old place i have some pics of it ......just hope i can get them up...here goes.

post-17520-1244170755_thumb.jpg

post-17520-1244170798_thumb.jpg

post-17520-1244170822_thumb.jpg

post-17520-1244170872_thumb.jpg

post-17520-1244170900_thumb.jpg

JJ i still cant believe it, im so keen to get there but i have to sort out how to get the larger stuff there, how's the size of the shed ?? it has a concrete floor so is ideal to set the dogs pens up in also the Orchid is a great run for them as well the old girl and her daughter will be in the house yard when the fence goes up, they will all think they are in heaven :)

Linda..

JJ i still cant believe it, im so keen to get there but i have to sort out how to get the larger stuff there, how's the size of the shed ?? it has a concrete floor so is ideal to set the dogs pens up in also the Orchid is a great run for them as well the old girl and her daughter will be in the house yard when the fence goes up, they will all think they are in heaven :)

Thats only up the road from me! There is a removalist in A'ford that will hire out a truck with a driver thats not over the top if you need to move big stuff and have the people to load/unload it.

You must feel like the wait has been lifted off you shoulders now you have a house.

Thats only up the road from me! There is a removalist in A'ford that will hire out a truck with a driver thats not over the top if you need to move big stuff and have the people to load/unload it.

You must feel like the wait has been lifted off you shoulders now you have a house.

Munchin its in Thorbourne Rd ?? ( sp ) its a dirt Rd do you know it ??

Guest Pandii

Tenties the house looks great, you will not know yourself and so much room

JJ the kids want to know if they can pat puppies again on the weekend, and I think OH would like to come and say Hi to you too and talk mens stuff :)

Munchin in regards to walking I think we are waiting on TLC to set a time, but we are meeting at thunder point sunday arvo some time.

Hi Guys, I will be available around 2. Hope thats not to late for everyone. Has anyone seen the weather report the weather is supposed to be foul over the weekend!!

Will have to see how Cooper is, I may just bring my younger 3 if hes not up to it, the next few days will tell.

Tenties, think I went to that particular house quite a few years back, bike parts, but didnt pay much attention. Off the map its about 20km (long way) 15 (short way and 4wd) from where I am.

We will have to catch up out our way and make those cities dogs play in the mud with ours!! :) Would love to TLC lot, but wouldnt like the cleaning after!

yeah Munchin we could lock them all in the Orchard and have Coffee they would have a great feed of Apples and just plain run ragged :)

But seriously i am thinking maybe a BBQ after i move in and the weather improves oh and a doggy playdate the same day of course.... i really cant wait... its just in time too i have 3 litters due in July so plenty of puppy breath to compliment the BBQ :thumbsup:

yeah Munchin we could lock them all in the Orchard and have Coffee they would have a great feed of Apples and just plain run ragged :laugh:

But seriously i am thinking maybe a BBQ after i move in and the weather improves oh and a doggy playdate the same day of course.... i really cant wait... its just in time too i have 3 litters due in July so plenty of puppy breath to compliment the BBQ :o

Cant wait!! Will just have to work on getting ALL of us there!

Hey Tenties Id be there in a heart beat and dont worry about mine getting ferrel in the mud any mud they come across they are in it...LOL They certainly know how to have a good time!! Havent you seen our holiday pics a couple of links a few pages back!!

Guest Pandii

Sounds good Tenties just one qquestion, Wheres Laang??

After 2 is ok for me TLC, hows Cooper

Sounds good Tenties just one qquestion, Wheres Laang??

After 2 is ok for me TLC, hows Cooper

He is feeling a bit sorry for himself, the poor fella, he has taken himself to my bed and has been sleeping most of the afternoon, still groggy form the sedation. And by the size of the two cathaters used Id say he is very sore. I was suprised the vet let me stay and be with him which I was so greatful for, he doesnt like the vet at all which is a pity, but once he was sedated the vet could do his work. Im hoping it is nothing serious. I have to go to work tomorrow and now hubby is stressing that something is going to happen while Im at work. I just said to him if anythign changes he is to ring me and Ill cmoe strait home. Unfortunatley I cant get out of going to work tomorow but if Sean hadnt of been at home I would have called in sick....LOL the things we do for our furkids!!