jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pandii

I think I was kidding myself she was getting better TLC, she is such a fighter I just thought she would be ok, she has gone down hill rapidly in the last day, enough for me to take her to the Dr, which i dont normally do unless they are dying.

I have f4k photos but just havent uploaded them yet, I know I am slack, but who still has a cd in my letter box

Oh I had totally forgotten about the CD sorry. My Nan passed away this morning so it has been a very rough couple of days. She is at peace now, so more suffereing, I hope I dont ever have to go through what Ive just been through ever again!!

Sorry to hear about your Nan, TLC - but I know you wanted it to be over for her. Hope you're doing ok.... :thumbsup:

Pandii - OMG glandular fever??? I got it about 4 years ago and the doc reckons I'm still getting over it. I still get the odd day where I feel as bad as I did 4 years ago! Which fur-kid has it? Hope they get better soon....

Guest Pandii

Samantha has it, no real bad thank god, but she has some very weak moments, recovery could be anything from 6 weeks to 12-18 months and you can carry it in you system for years

60% of those that catch it have no complications and its pretty straight forward, only 4% get spleen/liver complications, things like hepititus colasped lungs ect.

She is a strong little girl and full of fight, sooking she is bored, but is spending much of her day in front of the heater with Dante, if only I could get a photos, Dante is laying on her tummy with 4 paws under her and Sam is laying over her so Dante has no head neck or front legs, they are both asleep.

We will just follow Drs instructions and hope it passes quickly.

Feel for the other kids as thet are stuck here doign nothing. We are going to try for the movies on Thursday as I figure Sam can just sit and nap

Poor Sam. And right at the start of the school holidays too! :thumbsup:

We will try to come over for a visit soon if she's up to it. Might cheer her up a bit...

Taken the morning off work tomorrow as I'm taking 3 of the pups to Melbourne as they fly out to their new homes tomorrow. Another one os being collected in the afternoon and the rest leave over the weekend, so am pretty tied to home for the next few days.

I'm still getting over the flu but did manage a good sleep last night (first for a week!) but you can tell the OH I may be ok for a drink on the weekend!!

See you soon. :thumbsup:

Guest Pandii

Come for a visit, it will break up her day and ours too :thumbsup: she is only contagious if she shares spit so I think your lot are safe

She has another appointment monday to check on her progress

Will tell OH drinks are on for the weekend :thumbsup: we might hit the town again, Miss pain in the bum is home from Tassie so I have my abbysitter back and never got birthday drinks.

Bye Bye puppies travel safe

Tell your darling wife i said Hi and i hope she is feeling a bit better

Whats everyone up to on the weekend? anyone wanna walk Saturday arvo or Sunday Arvo. I dont go back to work till Monday. We have the funeral today so it will be a tough day. Im just organising some photos to take to the wake, I have a lot of pics of Nan with my doggies and some others I thought Id take along. Anyway hoe there is someone about to have a walk on the weekend weather permitting.

Thinking of you today TLC. :(:):scold: :D ;)

Would love to have a walk @ the weekend, if the weather holds up.

Pandii hope the patient is doing ok, NO joy in being sick in the holidays (for anyone LOL)

JJ hope the pups all get off to their new homes ok. What a relief for the wifey for the pups to be leaving :rofl::)

Cheers Janet

Thinking of you today TLC. :thumbsup::):rofl::cry::rofl:

Would love to have a walk @ the weekend, if the weather holds up.

Pandii hope the patient is doing ok, NO joy in being sick in the holidays (for anyone LOL)

JJ hope the pups all get off to their new homes ok. What a relief for the wifey for the pups to be leaving :love::)

Cheers Janet

Thanks for the kind thoughts, the funeral was lovely, the service was reallly nice. We have just got home, I still have a few days off work so will be about for a walk whenever.

Being trying to take photos for the july photo challenge

How you going with it? Do you have any to show yet. Heres a simple task. Set your iso at 200 and your camera on Shutter priority ( I think on your camera that is TV) then set your shutter to stay open for 5 seconds. Set your camera on a tripod or something sturdy aim it at the subject click your camera to take the pic and then run the torch over what ever your subject is. Do it in a dark room. If you are having trouble use a stationary object it is much easier than using a moving object. Get one of the kids to sit for you and they have to be very still while you run the light over thier face. If you have the shutter open for longer there is more room for error while your learning. Good luck cant wait to see what you come up with.

RJ are you having a go at the challenge this month??

Guest Pandii

TLC thanks for the help

So TV not AV?? ok it is TV

How do I get the shutter to stay open for 5 seconds?

And do I stand behind or in front of the subject

Do I use the light with a cone on it like in the utube link in that thread