Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

TLC thanks for the help

So TV not AV?? ok it is TV

How do I get the shutter to stay open for 5 seconds?

And do I stand behind or in front of the subject

Do I use the light with a cone on it like in the utube link in that thread

I think TV on your camera is shutter priority, on mine shutter is s and apeture is A. You can use M mode which then you would have to decide what aperture to have the camera on as well and I think if your only starting out it is easier to let the camera set the apeture (how wide the lense opens)

I havent watched the utube link. I just had a play. Use a torch with not so much concerntrated light in the middle and as Ash said stand a bit further back to get a more subtle light balance. You can go with the light under the subject or over the subject. (check out my recent ones, I am going to post them after this post.) You can just paint the light over the subject or I tried also to just turn the torch on and off for about a second but still leave the shutter at 5 seconds or 10 have a practice with both. To get the shutter to stay open once you have it on tv mode you shoudl be able to see a number on your screen get the number to go to 1 that is 1 second so then just keep going till you get it to 5 or 10 which ever you decide. Hope this has been helpful.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Condolences to you and your family,TLC. Hope you are all doing ok. Must be a tough time for you all at the moment.

Thanks Tez, it has been a really tough few weeks, so the next few days Ill be chilling out. Ill probly be at training on Sunday, so I might see you then.

Well my babies have started leaving.

Three left yesterday on their planes and when I got back from Melbourne two more left during the afternoon, so down to

four.

I have another going today and another in the morning.

One girl is here til next Saturday so at least my little one will have one for company for a little longer.

I feel quite sad about it (always do!) as we virtually dedicate our lives to the dogs when we have puppies - make it virtually a full-time job so when they all leave in a hurry the kennels suddenly feel very empty & quiet.

All the new owners are happy with their new babies and all called me last night and this morning to let me know how they're getting on.

Looking foeward to being able to get out on some walks with you lot again though! :thumbsup:

Guest Pandii

JJ I didnt realsie you were keeping one, which one??

Must be sad to see them go but think of the less poop and crying you now have.

I should be up for a walk on Sunday arvo, OH is taking the kids to the movies

JJ I didnt realsie you were keeping one, which one??

Must be sad to see them go but think of the less poop and crying you now have.

I should be up for a walk on Sunday arvo, OH is taking the kids to the movies

Of course! We are keeping Tarni (You can see her on the DOL Vizsla dog profiles - Jerojath Tarnagulla)

Yay! Less poop! :thumbsup:

Would love to go for a walk sunday - give me a call. I may go to Killarney beach sunday so if anyone is interested.....

ETA - another gone now... down to three.

Edited by jerojath

Guest Pandii

Love to do the beach, jsut let me know

will probably see you later, thinking my go to your break for a while

Love to do the beach, jsut let me know

will probably see you later, thinking my go to your break for a while

I'd be in that! Don't want a real late night though - long day ay work tomorrow.

Let me know when you go out...

Guest Pandii

you piked it at 1.30 last time lol, thats early :thumbsup:

Umm not sure what time after 9 at least, although OH might come see you earlier, will call my partner in crime and see what time she wants to head out

you piked it at 1.30 last time lol, thats early :thumbsup:

Umm not sure what time after 9 at least, although OH might come see you earlier, will call my partner in crime and see what time she wants to head out

The 'Speckled Pup'???

Hi Pandii & OH Pandii - wont be going out tonight, I have left work early sick :laugh: and am gonna try and sleep. Throwing up everywhere..... :) Might be ok for tomorrow night though......? Have fun if you go out and say Hi to the Speckled Pup for me. :cool:

Guest Pandii

Hey JJ, the Speckled Pup is :cry: too :cooldance: those shots we had last night were just to much.

see you later, hope you are feeling ok today

Hey JJ, the Speckled Pup is :cool: too :cooldance: those shots we had last night were just to much.

see you later, hope you are feeling ok today

Pandii I got no sympathy for the Pup - self inflicted illness! :cry:

I still feel pretty crap but am at work now and will knock off around midnight I'd reckon.

Think OH Pandii is coming in for a drink while I'm at work and probably go out after that. That is, if I'm not still :D !

Guest Pandii

:love:,

I cant go out tonight, no baby sitter, and after last nights dancing ont he bar I dont think I need to go out

:p,

I cant go out tonight, no baby sitter, and after last nights dancing ont he bar I dont think I need to go out

Heard of a Dancing Panda, NOW we've got a Dancing Pandii :love:

Hey, tell your OH there is some real 'talent' here tonight! :champagne:

whos up for a wlk at 2ish this arvo???? at thunder point???

Would love to Pandii but Jake has a party to go to and I HAVE TO get to Bunnings today for some stuff before my remaining puppies escape forever!