Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great photos TLC!!! Love the dirty filthy doggies having fun in the muddy oval and those pics of Miss Migaloo are classic...she puts a smile on my dial!!! Your photos really bring out the joy of the day. I don't know how you do it...I was sneaking a peek at you taking the photos and I wasn't even sure you were using your camera you were so relaxed about it

Just re-read the rest of the posts after drooling over the photos so....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to You TLC!!! I hope you had a great and fabulous day!!!

Shannon-sorry to miss you and Mawson on Sunday! Hopefully see you next week.

Tanya- Jane and I would love another opportunity to to play with the lovely Bruno....Jane had a ball!!!

some pics form yesterday. it was a very dog day, first thing I met Shannon and Migs at Thunder point for a morning walk then off to have lunch with RJ and Junior RJ we had a picnic and the dogs found lots of nice mischief to get into!! :laugh: then home to meet my dad and then off to the dog park where we met up with some other doggy buddies. Home then for the pups to have a bath and yumo pizza for tea. It was a great day!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1239...mp;l=830f28e9fb

Well i hope this works , pics arnt great as Mums dont want anyone touching the babies as yet.....JJ i dont recall seeing any pics of your babies ???????????????????????

Bootiful babies, Tenties!

I'm sure I posted puppy pics here. Or maybe was on another thread? :laugh:

Will have a look....

*Scuttles out*

*Scuttles back in* - Aha!!! Tenties I urge you to see Page 52, Post #773 & Page 53, Post #790. :)

:rofl:

Edited by jerojath

They are so little, is mum doing a great job?

Yep they are tiny compared to other breeds and yes Mums are doing a great job alway's do i have no problem dogs i dont want to spend a fortune in vet bills :)

Linda....

Bootiful babies, Tenties!

I'm sure I posted puppy pics here. Or maybe was on another thread? :)

Will have a look....

*Scuttles out*

*Scuttles back in* - Aha!!! Tenties I urge you to see Page 52, Post #773 & Page 53, Post #790. :eek:

:)

ok your off the hook for the moment JJ.... walks off mumbling ....any wonder i missed it ..so small and only one ;)

Linda....

Cute pups Tenties, you must be over run with Puppy breath atm!! Do all the pups have homes to go to yet??

Just wondered if anyone is interested in a walk in the afternoon tomorow (sunday) I will be at training till about 12.30 as we have a meeting after training tomorow but would be able to go after that. I was thinking of Thunder point. Of course depending on the weather, if it is raining, Ill give it a miss as I have a rotten cold.

Just wondered if anyone is interested in a walk in the afternoon tomorow (sunday) I will be at training till about 12.30 as we have a meeting after training tomorow but would be able to go after that. I was thinking of Thunder point. Of course depending on the weather, if it is raining, Ill give it a miss as I have a rotten cold.

A walk sounds great to me :(:):eek::heart: and I am sure either the Boofster or the Sniffster would love a hour on the tear :rofl::)

Lets just hope the weather holds out.

And maybe if we all get there we can discuss the Show training!!!!!!!

Tenties WOW what a handfull you have now :eek::) How cute all those pups cant wait to see them all :laugh::)

TLC

Will give you a call tomorrow and see what is happening

Cheers Janet