Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Awww Pickles naughty boy, but I dont blame you!! My lot have just been out for a wee and honestly you haven't seen a dog on the wet ground till you see Lacy tippy toe onto the wet ground to do a wee after I have told her in no uncertain terms she is not coming back inside till she wees!! :mad

I hope all the pups that come to town as as easy going as Pickles, it is gonna make your job so much easier if they are all as cruisy as he is!!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Roxley :mad and welcome to the Sth West DOLers thread!

As the instigator of this thread, it is my responsibility to inform you that

WE DEMAND PICTURES OF PICKLES!!! :D

Edited by jerojath

Hi Roxley,

Welcome :mad:)

I haven't met you yet, BUT I have sent you (hopefully) one of your puppy carers (Heather from Mortlake)

I also insist on pic of your dogs both new and old :D:) I just love the labs and I always ALWAYS wanted a choccy one :(:):)

HINT HINT I want puppy cuddles.

LOL I have a frog called pickles.

Anyway enjoy the forum and I hope you come to one of our get togetheres one day :):)

Cheers Janet

Hi Roxley and everyone. The pic in the paper was lovely and I'm looking forward to hearing about how young Pickles goes. A friend of mine was keen to be a foster mum but the medical clinic where we both work has basically said no to her bringing the pup to work so its a no-go for her I'm afraid!

Jane is home from her de-sexing and I'm sooo glad to have her back. She ended up having to stay o'nite as she wasn't done til mid arvo. I took the day off today to be with her and hold her widdle black paw but she just wanted to stay outside and chew on her big smelly bone...what a trooper!!! Apparently she's gotta be kept quiet for 10 days...yeah right!!!! The best I can do is keep her on leash walking so no runs up and down Mt Leura for awhile!!!

Tlc- I hope the lovely Cooper is starting to feel better and not getting too frustrated with his injury!

Hi Tez, glad to hear young Jane went ok, we think it is such an ordeal for them but they bounce back so quick!! Yea quiet for 10 days right, you can imagine me with each consecutive dog keeping them quiet was such a joke, no worries here at all none of mine even needed the big collar either which was great. Bummer about your friend, your work place must be tough especially when it is such a worthy cause!!

Oh and I forgot to say Tez that Cooper is still limping and coping quite well with no walks or runs but not coping with me going out and leaving him behind!! another week of no walks then 2 weeks of on lead walking. I went and bought him a long lead today so when we go walking on the lead he can have a bit of freedom without running off like a mad man!!

Yeah.. It can get pretty frantic there but still do-able if everyone was like-minded. Think I might cut out the article from the paper and post it up on the notice board at work.

Edited by tez

Guest Pandii

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww look at the bubbas

I dont have any puppy ones of Sebbi, and Datne and Ty puppy shots are not on the computer

Hi all.........

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted.. Barb does a wonderful job keeping me in the loop!! Barb, thanks for all the recent pics, they are awesome!!

Welcome Roxley, Barb and Giorgio both told me about the pic in the paper today, will have to try and check it out before I leave uni today :) Barb posted some beautiful pics tho! How is Roxy coping with Pickles??

Barb, the pics of your pups are adorable, but I couldn't help but think that I am glad they are past Miggy munching stage!!!

Bye all, hope to see you soon :)

:hug::):eek: ;) :eek::cheer::eek::) :D ;) :rofl::wave: Just cause JJ likes emo thingys!!