Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey whats everyone up to tonight?? All ready for the big fella tomorow night?? I love Christmas eve even if I do have to work and have 10 things to do to get ready for Saturday but it is all good fun.

I went back to AP this arvo and had a good walk with the pups, they are all pooped tonight! Had to bath Miss L as she rolled in horse pooh, I seen her heading towards it at top speed and I was close behind her but just not quick enough. :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey whats everyone up to tonight?? All ready for the big fella tomorow night?? I love Christmas eve even if I do have to work and have 10 things to do to get ready for Saturday but it is all good fun.

I went back to AP this arvo and had a good walk with the pups, they are all pooped tonight! Had to bath Miss L as she rolled in horse pooh, I seen her heading towards it at top speed and I was close behind her but just not quick enough. :laugh:

Awwww tlc, geez your a party pooper, mine used to hurl up to a nice cow pat on the farm and just drop and roll in it....it may have been dry on the outside but inside ewwwwwwwwww :eek: they thought it was just wonderful.....

Lace was just trying to purdy herself up for you, well thats what they think anyway :rofl:

I'm not ready for tomorrow night , never will be :eek: i want them to ban Christmas its against my principles :swear:

An Australian Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas; there wasn't a sound.

Not a possum was stirring; no-one was 'round.

We'd left on the table some tucker and beer,

hoping that Santa Claus soon would be here;

We children were snuggled up safe in our beds,

while dreams of pavlova danced 'round in our heads;

and Mum in her nightie, and Dad in his shorts,

had just settled down to watch TV sports.

When outside the house a mad ruckus arose;

Loud squeaking and banging woke us from our doze.

We ran to the screen door, peeked cautiously out,

sneaked onto the deck, then let out a shout.

Guess what had woken us up from our snooze?

but a rusty old ute pulled by eight mighty 'roos.

The cheerful man driving was giggling with glee,

and we both knew at once who this plump bloke must be.

Now, I'm telling the truth it's all dinki-di,

those eight kangaroos fairly soared through the sky.

Santa leaned out the window to pull at the reins,

and encouraged the 'roos, by calling their names.

'Now, Kylie! Now, Kirsty!

Now, Shazza and Shane!

On Kipper! On, Skipper!

On, Bazza and Wayne!

Park up on that water tank.

Grab a quick drink,

I'll scoot down the gum tree.

Be back in a wink!'

So up to the tank those eight kangaroos flew,

with the ute full of toys, and Santa Claus too.

He slid down the gum tree and jumped to the ground,

then in through the window he sprang with a bound.

He had bright sunburned cheeks and a milky white beard.

A jolly old joker was how he appeared.

He wore red stubby shorts and old thongs on his feet,

and a hat of deep crimson as shade from the heat.

His eyes - bright as opals - Oh! how they twinkled!

and, like a goanna, his skin was quite wrinkled!

His shirt was stretched over a round bulging belly

which shook when he moved, like a plate full of jelly.

A fat stack of prezzies he had flung from his back,

and he looked like a swaggie unfastening his pack.

He spoke not a word, but bent down on one knee,

to position our goodies beneath the yule tree.

Surfboard and footy-ball shapes for us two.

and for Dad, tongs to use on the new barbeque.

A mysterious package he left for our Mum,

then he turned and he winked and he held up his thumb;

He strolled out on deck and his 'roos came on cue;

Flung his sack in the back and prepared to shoot through.

He bellowed out loud as they swooped past the gates -

'MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and goodonya, MATES!'

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

:laugh: ;) :laugh::)

Theresa and all at 'CAMNUSCH'

:laugh: Merry Xmas everyone! I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

My parents are down from Melbourne and my brother and his partner will come for lunch so it should be good providing my very poor cooking skills recieve a xmas miracle! Plan B is to get everyone well and truely sloshed so they don't notice how bad the food is! :laugh:

Breakfast should be interesting as my new friend will be coming over for breaky before he picks his boys up from the ex's and heads off to his family in Warny for the day! Am I nervous? Yep...absolutely so wish me luck!

So Tez, what's for Breaky?? I'm sure your cooking is fine and he will be to busy looking at you to even notice what he is eating!! :laugh: *wonders to self what Tezs new friend will get her for Xmas*

JJ soooooo good to see you back, hope you stay, we miss you.

Theresa, love the Xmas diddy!

Is it possible that a dog could be as excited as a kid at Xmas? I put the dogs toys under the tree, ( in a Santa sack type of thing) and Tully discovered them, she wasn't sure at first but once she realized what they were with toys inside she went nuts! So funny, I shut the Door she opened it. :) She has finally gone to sleep. :laugh:

Hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow and Santa brings you all something nice.

I better get to sleep, think I can hear sleigh bells. ;)

Edited by tlc

Thats great Jess, Merry Christmas to you and the fur kids too!!

Hope everyone is having a great day, our first lot of visitors have left just waiting for the next lot to arrive,

have eaten too much as usual, not sure how we will fit tea in. :)

Well, ive been to Ballarat and back, got back around 9pm, have had 2 rounds of Roast Pork Sangers with Mustard of course.... YUM...for Dinner ,then just now i had a slice of Cheese Cake with Whipped cream...mmmmmmmmmmmm

Came back one dog less and sold Fidget as well, didnt really want to do that but i have to cut down so its what the buyer wants :-( i still get to see her and i can get one of her pups if i want......nearly sold Bundy as well but he just isnt ready for it as yet , all the fur kids had a great day running amuck on a 2 acre fenced for dogs block and are now totally stuffed :vomit:

Hope everyone had a great day and didnt make themselves too ill with over eating :)

Sounds like you had a great day all done here too but not before I fitted in one last piece of pudding. :vomit: It was homemade and totally delish!! A "few" :) Pics on face book if anyone wants to check out my day.

you go for it tenties! love to no what it is but!

like a merry christmas to me thing!

Well Lizzy, you would know soon enough if you all come out here for a get together :laugh::laugh: i wonder when that might be, soon i hope :D

Hope you had a good Chrissy Lizzy, did you get some you beaut goodies ??? come on spill.... :laugh:

Well you have me intrigued!

hope eveyone is having a nice break, I have today and tomorow off work which has been great. I worked yesterday and the 5 hours just went so quick as we were really busy, sore legs at the end of the day but I was glad to get home!

So what did everyone get for xmas? I got some purfume, a charm for my braclet, money, chocys, money, a fabulous book about glee (one of my favorite presents) a new electronic gadget (for those of you who don't know as well as the crazy dog lady I am also known as the gadget girl. :laugh: ) So I was very spoilt!!

Tez, how did your Chrissy breaky go??