Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Well the long weekends, wasn't long enough... Didn't do much actually...

Hey Barb, the lady that lost the dog in the paper, is that Trish from dog training??? What a great story...

We'll all have to catch up soon for a fur date...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:laugh: fur date! Love it!

Yes that was Trish in the paper, so glad she got Nova back, They cannot figure out how she got to peterbourough, its such a long way from Hawkesdale. I have just had a catch up with her at SWHC on my rounds. She starts her chemo next week.

Hi all,

Good to have a chance to catch up on all your news. Yes, I am at sea again but may be able to come back online quite often over the next few weeks because one of my shifts is from 10pm to 1am and if not much is happening I can hang out on DOL :)

Tlc, guess what? Migs has either a chipped or broken rib from yesterday :(. Vet has given Giorgio some pain relief for her and she is on strict cage rest, why do these things have to happen when I am away?? :cry:

Sounds like you are all doing well and I hope to get in here more often over the next few weeks :)

See ya

Not Mawson, it was Miggy. They were having a run and playing and Migs wasn't watching Maws as he came full pelt towards her and send her flying. She had a bt of a limp after, so thought she might have jarred a leg. She must be tough because she didn't even let out a yelp!

I won't tell you what Giorgio wanted to do with Mawson!!!!! He has the keys to the shelter at the moment, he said he was going to drop Mawson off there.... permanently!!! I told him he better not!!! Miggy is his little girl after all, he is just being protective, I wish Maws wasn't so rough sometimes!

Speaking of rough, we are sitting in the calm before the storm at the moment, the weather forecast is for 7-8m seas late tomorrow and winds up to 50 knots!!!!! Hold on Shan!!!

Willl try to get in here as much as I can :)

Thanks for the best wishes Barb, thanks for all the FB updates, hopefully I'll catch you on chat soon

Hi all been to long since I've been here.

Sounds like everyone has lots going on with pups on the way and trips on the high seas and broken ribs and holidays with pups in tow.

Mine is almost boring in comparison.

Went to Sydney for the long weekend (was totally awesome is a understatment) and hope to be moving house sometime in the next year or so!!! Well actually in the next fortnight maybe even in the school holidays will just see what happens.

The child is having his Birthday party tomorrow arvo so everyone pray for NO rain as its outside apart from that all is quiet.

Will start packing this weekend and once we are all moved will organise a doggie play date out at the new house (plenty of room with 7 acres to play with)and will soon have the dog runs set up so can lock our boys up if there is any trouble.

Have told the OH about getting the new pup (not for 12 months or so but will start saving the $$$ now LOL) cant say he is impressed cant say that that will stop me hahahaha. :rofl::rofl:

Ok bed time for me.

Cheers Janet

Mmmm a fur date at Anjari abode, think the fur kids would love that!!

I'm guessing you would be wrapped to move in the school holidays, that would be perfect, fingers crossed it happened, then or before!

One can only hope that it is either happening then or has already happened by then.

Hoping already happened and can then get sorted in holidays.

And get the boy sorted for catching the school bus. And animals all settled before having to race off back to work 2 weeks to settled them dogs should be ok as they are out there all the time more the cats never having been there.

Cheers Janet

Nice to see this thread livening up a bit - I always check it out even though most of the time I have nothing to contribute...

Hey Mick, with all your contacts in the reptile world, is there a forum or something where Heidi could post this large indoor vivarium?

Not much good for a serious fancier I would have thought, unless a breeder wants it to resell to a pet person, but a bargain for a pet person wanting something bigger.

I will have some news to share in the next few weeks.

Nice to see this thread livening up a bit - I always check it out even though most of the time I have nothing to contribute...

Hey Mick, with all your contacts in the reptile world, is there a forum or something where Heidi could post this large indoor vivarium?

Not much good for a serious fancier I would have thought, unless a breeder wants it to resell to a pet person, but a bargain for a pet person wanting something bigger.

I will have some news to share in the next few weeks.

That's a nice basic Vivarium, popular with beginners and the price is right. She shouldn't have any problem selling it.

I would definitely put it on GumTree.com and also on www.aussiepythonsandsnakes.com.

She would need to 'join' this one but it is free to advertise in the marketplace and things seem to sell quickly there.

Ask her to PM me if she needs any help.

Well we might be having a early delivery here. :eek:

Lele temp is dropping, panting heavily all night long and we have milk in the front teats.

Geez I hope she's not too early. When is her due date from her first mating?

How was the wind last nite... I thought I would've been like The Wizard of Oz, and flown away... So glad it wasn't bin night...

Hmmmm, well it was bin night here. I haven't been out to look for it yet though! :o

I couldn't believe the rain... so heavy! We actually had a small leak inside.... never happened before.

I'm not going in to work today; really not much point. The ground will be too wet & muddy to do anything.

DOL day!!! :happydance2:

Damn, wish I wasnt going to work... Would be great to cuddle up to a dooner on the couch...

JJ you mite be out looking for you bin most of the morning lol...

No... just went out to look (in a break in the rain!) only to find it up by the shed!

Some nice person down the road has obviously brought it up for us.

God knows where it was!