Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

I'm afraid that was my reaction too....

I had Tenties in the shop at the time I saw these pics and I just said "Oh my God.... What on Earth has Barb done????" :laugh:

Must admit though, I am a big fan of the "short back and sides" on a coated breed.... probably defeats the pupose though I guess.

Must be why I have Vizslas! :D

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:laugh: I'm pretty much getting that reaction from everyone, just as well it will grow back, I do prefer them boofy. I think the biggest problem with Bron is his tubbiness, his face looks so skinny on his chunky body :laugh:

:laugh: I'm pretty much getting that reaction from everyone, just as well it will grow back, I do prefer them boofy. I think the biggest problem with Bron is his tubbiness, his face looks so skinny on his chunky body :laugh:

He look's like he has piggy tails lol

Much the same really, she is in rehab now and slowly having small walks each day, still lots of pain and nausea but she has a lot of other stuff to contend with as well as the broken leg unfortunately.

Too much to mention and is in so many tablets it's just aweful for her. She has to walk on this big frame thing and she has non existent shouldes (thry have wasted away due to arther) and serverly knarled hands from her arthritis so it's really difficult for her to be rehabilitated.

She is determined she using home to her place, I thik she should be in a high care facility now but if I dare mention it I'm shot down so I just keep my mouth firmly shut! What will be will be, but it is such a pattern, she goes home for a while till the next catastrophe and then she is readmitted for something else.

In other news I must be out in sympathy, I've been off work today with my dam stupid back, can't stand up strait, I'm going tomorrow by hook or by crook even if I have to lean on something all day. :laugh: If I had one wish it would be for a pain free back!!

JJ hows your teeth problem now? Is it all good and back to normal?

Edited by tlc

It absolutely sounds like she should be in a care facility.

The trouble is, the older one gets, the longer it takes to heal & rehabilitate after an incident, so the quality and time she will spend at home will become less and less.

I think there is this stigma attached to care facilities that are a thing of the past, or at least, not the 'norm'... when my Gran went into one (reluctently!)she settled-in really quickly and had more fun than she'd had in years.... even said she'd wished she'd moved-in before she got too old to enjoy everything the place could offer! She made lots of new friends there.... she hadn't had friends for some years.

Hope your back is ok.... I reckon there's nothing worse than when you hurt your back. :(

Regarding me, I have had all my wisdome teeth out as well as a few others.

It was a pretty horrible experience, and the Dentist had suggested I have them out in Hospital under GA as they were impacted. I just couldn't spare the day off, so I booked a few early appointments and was able to be back to open the shop (albeit in a lot of pain!!) by about 9:15 on each occasion.

The pain has all but stopped now, thank god. I had 24/7 migraines for 10 solid days, not to mention the reffered pain throughout my whole jaw and face. Glad that's over!

I have an appointment in a week or so once I'm completely healed, to be measured for some new front teeth.

It feels like it's gone on for sooooooo long now. My first appoiuntment for all this was about 18 months ago.

Edited by jerojath

Arghhhh teeth, they are such a drama, I had the teeth dilemma last year, lost a front one had to get a plate and so forth, just a dam pain! Wish I could have them all out and get falsies! As for my dam back, I thought i'd be ok to go to work today but no so much, I went for two hours and had to come home. :mad Im on a day off tomorrow so hopefully by Thursday I will be a bit better.

Im other news, a photography competition I entered was judged last night, I didn't place but my image is in the hamilton art gallery so thats a bit special! :) More info HERE

Arghhhh teeth, they are such a drama, I had the teeth dilemma last year, lost a front one had to get a plate and so forth, just a dam pain! Wish I could have them all out and get falsies! As for my dam back, I thought i'd be ok to go to work today but no so much, I went for two hours and had to come home. :mad Im on a day off tomorrow so hopefully by Thursday I will be a bit better.

Im other news, a photography competition I entered was judged last night, I didn't place but my image is in the hamilton art gallery so thats a bit special! :) More info HERE

Always the way with backs tlc, just when you think things are ok you turn to grab something and bang its gone again, talking of teeth, i never wore my last plates couldnt stand them not sure how i will go wearing this one, cant get around with a front tooth missing tho i look like a visitor from outback America when i smile... oops, note to self, not smiling for anyone :o

Always the way with backs tlc, just when you think things are ok you turn to grab something and bang its gone again, talking of teeth, i never wore my last plates couldnt stand them not sure how i will go wearing this one, cant get around with a front tooth missing tho i look like a visitor from outback America when i smile... oops, note to self, not smiling for anyone :o

Just went and looked at your pic tlc, i think it's really, really nice, i could see that framed on my lounge wall :thumbsup:

Ih Tanya Milah is just adorable!

Geez I dunno about being a natural. :laugh: I just usually snap and hope for the best. :rofl:

I did do a basic photography course a couple of years ago so I could better use my camera in manual mode but thats it. I don't think I have the eye for it like done people just occasionally get a good shot.

In case anyone is interested (I think tlc might be.....) there is a new DOG WASH open in Warrnambool.

Bree (Breanna) is operating from home and offers a wash or wash & dry service while you wait with your dog/s.

Bree is a lovely girl, great with dogs and I recommend her.

Her address is 2/18 Kielli Drive, Warrnambool. and her contact number is 0448-788-867.

"Bree's Discount Dog Wash" is on Facebook too!

Just had a look at the page and call me dumb it seems like its a PGD page, it even has pics of pups in cages in the shop. :mad JJ what's the story? Now the shops shut is it just the dog was service? Did Bree work at PGD?

I'll keep it on mind if here comes a time I can't bath mine for some reason, back etc, but it would cost me $100 to have them all done. That's a lot of mula considering I bath them weekly/fortnightly!

I've also been offered the pet stock washing/grooming room at a reduced price if I ever need to use them which I thought was a nice offer.

Still looking into my own hydro bath as well. It would make life easier!

Just had a look at the page and call me dumb it seems like its a PGD page, it even has pics of pups in cages in the shop. :mad JJ what's the story? Now the shops shut is it just the dog was service? Did Bree work at PGD?

I'll keep it on mind if here comes a time I can't bath mine for some reason, back etc, but it would cost me $100 to have them all done. That's a lot of mula considering I bath them weekly/fortnightly!

I've also been offered the pet stock washing/grooming room at a reduced price if I ever need to use them which I thought was a nice offer.

Still looking into my own hydro bath as well. It would make life easier!

Bree used to work at PGD, and I think she just took over their page. Sounds like she needds to update it!

Her new business has nothing to do with PGD.

I recommend you get your own Hydrobath plumbed-in.... I had one when I had lots of dogs and it was worth every cent.

Petstock are planning on putting a groomer in the back room there, but at this point they can't afford to do it.

Yea I'd love a hydro bath but unless I win tattslotto its not going to happen any time soon!

I had heard that about PS, a friend got offered a job as their groomer and she had no experience :eek: They said they would train her on the job. Thought that was a bit off unless they told their clients the groomer was a novice? Don't know how that would work. :confused: