• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tanya she is gorgeous (cant find the right emoticon on my

Phone lol)

Just spoke to breeder and made the decision that "Russell" aka Zamora (pedigree name) is ours :-) even if she decides he not good enough for the ring.

She is going to run him on till around 12 weeks but I am

Going for a binding date hopefully on the 15 th of this month. :-D

She's a but like me with the name lol

I did mention to OH that it's a very common name for a Jack Russell Terrier and that has made him have a bit of a rethink lol

Cheers Janet

Fear not! I'm still around! :wave:

Been really busy as usual (except for the 10 days we had no phone, internet or EFTpos!!!)

and our Wildlife Incursions have kept us really busy lately with Chan tripping all around the west of the state doing shows.

On top of that, we've got a litter due in January so that somehow seems to keep me busy, even early on.

I tend to stress a lot too, when I know pups are on the way.

Chan and the two younger girls are off to WA straight after Christmas so we're trying to tie-up lots of loose ends now, before she goes, as I'll be running this show alone, as well as the two older kids and the Zoo at home. Fun.

Congrats on the puppy again, RJ...... I'm lucky enough to have seen pics and I can assure everyone he's super!!

Can't believe Milah is 5 months already! :eek:

Jess can't wait to see your puppy when you take possession!!! I love puppies. :o

We are having our litter purely as we want another puppy. Things have changed the last year or so and we have the time again to put in. Just hope there's something nice enough to keep.

Hope everyone's well. I may not get back in here again so....... :xmaswelcome::xmaswave::xmastree::xmassnowball::xmassmile::xmassantawave::xmasrudolph::xmashohoho::xmaslights::xmasmerrychristmas:

Jj I had a clean out of my tank today and bagged up that plant for you got in the car drove into town drove home and here it still is sitting here on the bench DOH

I will

Try and remember to bring it in tomorrow lol

Hahaha! Ya dill! :laugh:

Thanks... see you then. :)

:xmaswave: Jj, glad your still alive and kicking! Puppies how exciting, hope you get a lovely litter and will find one to keep, I'm sure they will all be beautiful!! I can imagine you would be rather busy at this time of the year. Bunnings is getting rather crazy, I said to the guys today, WOrking in retail really makes you see why they call it the silly season! :laugh:

I was wondering if you guys would do me a favour and click on my HOLLYVIEW PAGE and share the picture and story of Fudge the Kelpie, he has been missing for 5 days now and his owner is trying to stay positive and hope he is still going to come home. I posted it in the lost and found section but only one person has shared the picture, It only takes a couple of clicks and it is done and you never know every share helps! Thanks.

Thanks, just had an update from Fudges owner, he is still hoping he is alive and well, there has been a few reported sightings. So fingers crossed he is still in the area. I just go onto another friend who has friends on facebook that live in the area so she is sharing too. which is great.

Thanks, just had an update from Fudges owner, he is still hoping he is alive and well, there has been a few reported sightings. So fingers crossed he is still in the area. I just go onto another friend who has friends on facebook that live in the area so she is sharing too. which is great.

I have friends & puppy-owners in WA, so have shared on my page too.

Bowie is home :D Such a good little boy, travelled like a superstar, has already figured out that coming to me means treats and tugs really well for a baby puppy. Pics later, will see how he goes overnight but he might get his 1st beach trip tomorrow :thumbsup:

Bowie is home :D Such a good little boy, travelled like a superstar, has already figured out that coming to me means treats and tugs really well for a baby puppy. Pics later, will see how he goes overnight but he might get his 1st beach trip tomorrow :thumbsup:

:dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant:

Wow he is gorgeous! What's his colour called, he looks a bit like an Aussie, he's a border yea?

Thanks tlc - yes I think he's gorgeous too :D He is a BC. He's a merle, his breeder says Seal (Black/brown) others have said Blue but he has brown merle markings down one leg. Whatever colour he is, he's one ripper puppy. :thumbsup: :D