Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, how's everyone coping with the heat? It's a shocker out there already and only early!

I have to go to work. :cry: I'm not looking forward to it and even thought about calling in sick, but I've managed on hot days before only just!

Hoping there is no fires.

My lot will be inside with the fans going and luckily my house is still nice and cool.

Stay safe everyone.

What a shit of a day! I don't envy anyone having to work today without A/C. :eek:

I came home at lunch time and am working from home, A/C is on and everyone is flat out asleep under it.

Hoping the cool change comes early enough so I can take the dogs to the beach without getting windblasted and fried but I don't like my chances. I think they might be waiting until tomorrow for a swim!

Stay safe everyone :)

Well I survived my shift but now know what it feels like to bea pig on a spit! :laugh: what a goddam aweful day!

Tell me about it...... my shift started at 8am here and I don't knock off til 7! :eek:

It got to 42.6 here, may have been hotter elsewhere around town.

What's more, it's been really quiet today (due to being too hot to go shopping!) so the day has totally dragged...

I love the heat, but hate being stuck in here on a hot day. :o

Poor Chantel had to do a Wildlife Presentation in Port Fairy today.

She was able to find a nice shady spot on a lawn, but with the temperatures even in the shade the snakes would have been at least a bit 'feisty'... :laugh:

Edited by jerojath

:eek: poor Chan, hope she went ok. Jj that sucks such a long day!

What you said about too hot to go shopping, our shoppers never got that memo! It amazes me how many people still shop at work. But one guy today practically abused me because we didn't have air conditioning. :laugh: people never cease to amaze me!!

So it's quiet in here!

Whats everyone been up to in this fine new year of 2013??

Not much. Just working. Melbourne tomorrow to pick up my newest 'pet'.

Started getting ready for the impending hurricane that is a litter of Vizslas.

Have squeezed the whelping box in between the snakes! :laugh:

Only a couple of weeks off now.

Thank Dog it looks like it's gonna be a small litter at least.

I just want one awesome little girl and I'll be happy. :)

Hope you get the girl you want JJ.

New Pet?? More info, Snake? lizard? croc? Spider? other kind of critter? Photo??

I just picked up another big Goanna for Chantel to use in her Wildlife Incursions.

Will post a pic later if you like. :)

Nice pics on FB of tha Carnival, tlc.

We took the kids the other night and they were saying "I hope that lady is here with her dog again!"

It took us a bit to figure it out, but they were talking about you as you were there a couple of years ago with Cooper(?) and your camera, taking some pics. They don't forget a thing! :laugh:

Wow thats amazing they have such good memories! I'm thinking it may have even been Bronson as I was trying to desensitize him to crowds noises etc. I love the carnival but Sean never wants to go, so I just popped along for some photos on my own! Still a big kid at heart.

Yea def post a picture of the new addition!

Wow thats amazing they have such good memories! I'm thinking it may have even been Bronson as I was trying to desensitize him to crowds noises etc. I love the carnival but Sean never wants to go, so I just popped along for some photos on my own! Still a big kid at heart.

Yea def post a picture of the new addition!

Damn pic wont upload, but I have a pic on the last page HERE!

He still has plenty of growing to do! :)

Here's a quick pic of Tarni I took last night.

She has just been introduced to her whelping box.

We were commenting last night how she really hardly looks pregnent.... maybe a little rotund.

This morning we awoke to find she had exploded overnight and suddenly looks like a barrel on legs!

I'm starting to get ecited now. :o

post-14146-0-23687100-1358213051_thumb.jpg

Oh how exciting :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How many are you hoping for JJ ?

Ideally, I would like 2 Bitches and one Dog.

I have two people who have been wanting a pup from Tarni for nearly two years (and missed out on her last litter, she only had 5) so I would love to be able to send them home with the babies they have been waiting so long and patiently for. Also, I would very much like a Bitch this time around.

So, 'three' would be just perfect, however I'm guessing there are more in there than three. I really don't think it is a very big litter though.

Edited by jerojath

Good luck with the puppies JJ - hope they all arrive safe and sound and exactly what you want :thumbsup:

Bowie turned 14 weeks on the weekend, I took him to his first agility trial on the weekend. He got to play with his brother and half-brother, plus part of the explosion of new puppies which has hit the agility community in the past month :laugh: This is from the trial, thanks to a mate of mine for taking the pic :D

post-9074-0-05743300-1358765366_thumb.jpg

He is gorgeous Jess, a really little stunner!

Do you have pups yet JJ?

I have got 5 days off work starting yesterday and so far been sick for two days. :( I could feel it coming one me Friday and Saturday and Bam Sunday went down for the count! Something going around I think. I feel marginally better today, I am willing myself to get better, I am wasting my days off being sick and I am pissed off! :laugh:

Thanks Jess..... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Bowie looks fantastic. Hope he stacks-up in the agility ring. Great to hear there are lots of puppies coming through the agility arena..... it would have to be the fastest growing canine sport I should think.

Barb the litter is due on Australia Day, but I reckon we'll go well after that.

Sorry to hear you are crook again. Hope you get to enjoy SOME of your time off!

As for me, well I'm just hanging-out for school to resume.

Back to a normal home-life and normal retail trade! :laugh:

ETA -

Jasmine (our 3rd) starts school next week. I just can't believe it; even though she's older than Jemma she's still like my baby! She's so little that we can't find any uniform to fit her.... they all start at size 4 and she's swimming in them! Chantel's been flat out trying to 'modify' her dresses, pants, shirts etc. I will have to post a pic of her first day. :)

3 down, 1 to go!!

Edited by jerojath