Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well hasn't the weather been bloody awful, but Im not complaining too much because I prefer it rather than the heat!

On Monday after that massive downpour I was wishing I wasn't at work as there was an awesome rainbow and some wicked sky, I had to make do with the iPhone! :( Pity the building was in the way! (no edit, right off the camera!)

04fb5c19.jpg

ab77c3ec.jpg

a248aa2a.jpg

Whats everyone been up too? Keeping warm I hope!!

Edited by tlc

Yep been keeping warm, was in bed this morning until 8.30 was fantastic listening to the rain knowing I didn't have to get up for anything lol...

TLC you have such a talent with photo's even with your phone, those pics of the sky are beautiful.

Thanks, I had a little shoot with the boys today as it is the annual take your dog to work day, and obviously I can't :laugh:

58b35174.jpg

af95c8a8.jpg

ee472100.jpg

e26d145d.jpg

As my bad luck would have it, I have a afternoon shift today :eek: I never usually do them but i had to change with the other girl who does them as she is away, its going to be freezing but I know I have to just suck it up. Its only 5 hours between 4 and 9! Brrrrrr.

Glad to hear your doing well Tanya, not long to go now!

Ooh it will be cold out in threats big green shed at that time of day...

Im going fine guys, trying to keep my exercise up (well going for walks) to see it will bring baby along only 2 wks to go... Bruno been really good wen we go for a walk he walks really slow, he prob loves that i let him sniff everything lol

Hey tlc I was walking through K-Mart tonight and thought I'd seen your Lacy!

There is a Novel out in the book section called "A Dog's Journey" and the cover picture is of a dog who looks just like Lacy! :thumbsup:

Ah yes just found THIS one! It definatley does look like Lacy!

Yup. That's the one. On reflection, it doesn't look exactly like her, but pretty close! :)

Just caught me by surprise when I turned the corner and there was Lacy staring at me!! :laugh:

:laugh: Good, I'm glad we got it right, we had narrowed it down to that one! Has he got it up yet?

How's everyone enjoying the cold weather? I actually don't mind it when it's not raining. Dogs are quite enjoying being snuggled up inside too. Been a bit cold at Bunnings but that's to be expected.

I was only just thinking this today, mind you at work with gloves, scarf and coat on had to work till 6 :cry: brrrrrrrr!!!

Luckily got tomorrow off, supposed to be dog training in the morning but if it's raining like it is now I know where I'll be staying! :laugh: