Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big goings on at my house over the last two days. I decided to have a big shift around, some moved our 3 bedrooms, so now we have an office each and a spare room for visitors which is basically what we had before it I moved all the rooms around to give us a bit more space. What a big job, but good to have a big clean up in the process! Apart from that not much news with me all good here! I'm off to work this arvo.

Laura has decided to start her own training school, it's mainly for people who don't fit the bill of either of the training schools in town. She is focused on problem dogs who need help, she is fabulous for that type of training and willing to help anyone out. she is fully trained and has had years of experience. It's in the very casual stages as she has a young baby and a toddler to consider so weekly traing times and schedules will change all the time. If anyone wants to check out the Facebook page it's HERE

Oh yeah..... you gotta have your own office! :laugh:

I saw Lauras group mentioned on FB.

The fact that times will vary so much would be a big factor for me to not join in, but then again.... I really don't know what time would suit me!

....might look into it. :)

Not much else happening here.... shop is getting busier all the time.

Off to Melbourne again this Sunday trying to keep-up with demand!

We are flat-out breeding Bearded Dragons and Bluetongues to supply the shop which means we can sell them for about one third that of our competitors!

Edited by jerojath

Sounds like your heaps busy JJ, yea the times for training are basically worked around Laura's kids so sometimes we don't know till the day before. She is not charging anything so it is quite a casual arrangement at the moment.

Edited by tlc

Bearded Dragon's hey, I mite come down and check some out. Hubby is interested in getting one, but I'm scared of them..

Wow TLC moving the house around, that is a huge job as JJ said you do need an office. We kind of have an office in the front lounge room, mainly just computer desk with a filing cabinet etc.

The training sounds good, is Laura the one that gets the guide dog pups??

Ha ha, it sure is, must visit my trusty hairdresser soon, she did a great job last time! I was Lu just thinking the same thing earlier today's and wondering if I should grow it long again? Na think I'll get it cut! Speaking of my trusty hairdresser RJ where the heck are you? I txt her today and no reply, so unlike her, hope all is ok?!

I definaltey didn't send it to the iPhone, I sent it to the number I always send it too?

Tanya, yea I agree but I am a bit of the grey, but I know if i go back to colouring I have to do it soooo often. :laugh: Its a pain in the butt!

Great to see a bit of chat on here lately :) ... I will wave as I go past the turn off to Warrnambool on my way to the Hamilton show weekend at the end of August. Had a great time there last year. Hope to see Tenties there at least!

Edited by RuralPug