Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Yea I'd love a hydro bath but unless I win tattslotto its not going to happen any time soon!

I had heard that about PS, a friend got offered a job as their groomer and she had no experience :eek: They said they would train her on the job. Thought that was a bit off unless they told their clients the groomer was a novice? Don't know how that would work. :confused:

They are planning on running PPS classes after sending someone off for 3 days of training. Be interesting to see if they tell their clients that their trainer is a novice as well. I suppose 3 days is better than nothing but be stuffed if I'll be taking my puppy there :eek:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My thoughts exactly Jess, I've had hideous experience with my guys with experienced groomers, they think just because I have cross breeds they have license to hack thier fur off to look like crap! One of the reasons I started doing my own grooming. I must say though pet stock is a great shop and the service has been so good so far, even if there prices are a bit/lot over the top. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Same old here Tanya, work, dogs, photos etc etc loving my new camera and just want to have it round my neck 24/7 :laugh: Sean's also got himself a camera so I've been playing with that too. :)

Sean's mum still in hospital, :( she's doing ok but now has an infection in the leg she broke. :(

My back is somewhat better but it's ongoing just have to be careful what I do, can't walk far which is a pain, so I've been taking the dogs to the park with the bike which they love and great excessive for them.

Tanya how's bubs going? Bet she is getting bigger every day, got any more photos?

That's no good about seans mum hope the infection clears up quickly, that's no good about ur back they seem to hang around.. Tim's hurt his also and its taking ages to get better...

Milah is growing fast, she started rolling from front to back a couple of weeks ago.. She's also starting to copy sounds, today she pretends to cough wen I do lol... Ill take a pic tomorrow and post...

About cameras Milah bought Tim one for fathers day its a Cannon 600d I don't know how to use properly but I get great pics anyway lol

Definatley and you can get awesome lenses, tanya you need to get yourself a 50mm or even better a 40mm awesome little lenses for taking pics of Milah, The 50mm is under $200 and the 40mm is just over. Or cheaper if you buy them from DWI..... 40mm HERE ....... 50mm 1.8 HERE .... Awesome 50mm 1.4 HERE great prices and cheap postage and even though they are from OS they have Aussie warranties, I have bought 3 lenses from there and all been great and arrived in under a week. :thumbsup: They are all prime lenses so only one length which takes a bit of getting used to if your not used to it but once you get used to it you will love it. What lens/lenses came with the camera? Seans only came with the 18-55 and I only bought the body and then got a few lens that I wanted and are still lusting after more. :laugh:

Thanks Tlc :) I appreciate it.

I think the only one in the house that has slept is the child :cry:

OH and I spent most of the night talking and crying, last time I had looked at the clock it was about 4.30 and Boofy was still crying :cry: as well.

Will go to the vets today and see how much damage that will be, not that we care as we had told them to do what ever it takes to keep him alive but some things are just not mention to be. :cry:

Will go and buy a big bone for Boof today as a treat to try and take his mind off things a bit.

Janet

Poor Boofy it will be hard for him having Sniffy as his constant companion, might be worth looking into something like rescue remedy or the likes, not sure who would sell that around here? Maybe the health shop opposite Monaghans? Maybe the vet have something? I think we underestimate the strong bond dogs form with each other, I know what mine would be like if one was gone!

Yep had already thought about some rescue remedy.

Most of the chemists sell it now so I will get some today and OH is going to try and finish work early and take Boofy for a drive and spend some time with him :D

And now talking about how we can't leave him alone in the dog run all day long while we are at work........

It will settle.

Thanks Tanya he loved his fur dates too.

Especially around Albert Park.

Boof has a monsters size bone that he is chewing every now and then between running from the spot where Sniff was hit to where he is buried and coming in for cuddles.

He likes to have us insight at all time and isn't going far from the house.

He says big slobbery kisses as a THANKYOU for all your well wishes.