• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Pandii,

No not ignoring you just busy. :heart::laugh:

Worked all day and now getting organised for a open house inspection. :rofl:

I still not sure of time and day but will let you know when I know. :angel:

Or if anyone else finds out before me I am sure they will let you know.

What dog will you be bringing?????

I still not sure which one I will bring if I can make it again.

JJ :) :p :whee::wave: yes New Years Eve again hhhmmm maybe NOT enough grog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet

Was the opening of the wunta festivale JJ, not the grog.

Thanks RJ, I am only trying to pass the info onto some intrested parties, that are getting sick of me saying DOL is a nice place when they tried to join in dog walks I couldnt get the info to pass on to them now they want to join gdog training and i cant get the info again.

Its bloody annoying when you know certain members have been on the forum but you get ignored.

starting tot hink its just the elite clubt thats allowed to have this information.

Not very encouraging for new members at all

also is anyone having trouble with their TV channels, ( again getting a bit sick of asking this too)

Maybe we DO need a friendly all is welcome warrnambool chat thread with no crap then maybe the other warrnmabool and local members will post in here

I talk to some of them and get told its not worth the crap to post in here, I am starting to agree

Thank You Tanya, glad soneone can answer me :thumbsup:

Hello,

I don't poke my head in often but i thought i better check up on what's been happening and say hi. :)

Answer your question Pandii, our TV reception is crap and I can feel your fustration !!! :(

It flutters, WIn is a lost caused. My parents feel it's because we haven't tuned it correctly or the set top box isn't high definition. Time for a new TV i recond.

Show trainning, love to come but weekends are my best time due to kidlets. Dog is trainned, just owner needs a few lessons to learn. :mad

I have friend who has offer to be a handler for Noorat for me so that is a huge help.

Edited by Cavalblaze

Was thinking about TV reception again, we did have trouble about 2 mths ago as was constantly getting "no signal" coming up, we contacted the tv antenna man and he came around and gave it a fiddle and now we are great. He said the reason was coz it may have moved and was trying to pick up two different receivers....

Thanks for that, i was wondering if the storms/high winds may have knocked the antenna a bit

1 TV is crystal clear on all channels but the main one is showing a no signal on most channels, very odd

Will get the TV repair man in.

Thought it may have been the reception in the area, but since the other TV is working and not everyone is having problems it must be here

I just had a call from an exhibitor who turned up at Harris St for training only to find she was all alone... :thumbsup:

I really think someone should post here the new time/day you are training for the sake of others.

Remember... there are quite a few locals who read this thread but do not post. I know this because some of them have called me regarding the training. If your training times are not posted here, none of these folk will be able to join you!

Hey tez must've been your turn to snob me tonight :party: I was waving you down not waving at you but I probably wasn't that clear either :laugh:

I didn't want to interrupt your work as I already felt bad for distracting Jane with my two. Gotta love the black gene. :thumbsup:

Edited to add: Does anyone happen to know or remember reading what time the sheep trials finish up each night at Port Fairy. I have to mow the site for Acme tomorrow arvo and thought I might kill 3 birds with one stone - mow the site, take a look at the trials and take the dogs to the beach afterwards. It's mentioned in the Standard and the WT but no mention of finish time. I don't think I'll get there this weekend. :whisper:

Edited by Jess.

Sorry Jess...It was the night from hell with the Black Menace and I wasn't very aware other anything but her!

We went to the lake before the showgrounds as it was just too hot to walk. She had a great time...I had her on the long lead as there were heaps of people about. Jane had a few good long swims but was pretty excited about all the activity. All good really but too many kids bounding up to say hello which hightened her even more...then a guy with austism came over and loudly announced that I should take my dog off the lead and let her have fun...again and again and again!!!!. By this time I was getting alittle frustrated so back in the car and off to the showgrounds.

And well...you no doubt saw her at her annoying best there!!! To make matters worse, I threw a frisbee toy in the slim hope that she would re-focus but of course she didn't so I was wandering around trying to find the damn thing( which I didn't... so if you find it please let me know), while trying to make sure she wasn't annoying you guys too much. And I was wearing shoes that were killing me as Jane had ripped out the inner-sole of one of them!

Then...got back to the car and Jane drops to the ground in the slim hope that you guys will come over to play by which time I was soooo over her that I picked her up and threw her into the car!

She has been an amazing little turd tonight with no redeeming feature what-so-ever but I'm sure she has enjoyed herself immensley!

So that is the sad and sorry tale as to why I didn't pick up on your signal, Jess....I hope you and your lovely (sigh!) well behaved (sigh!) girls had a nice walk. Maybe I can be a bit more social next time!

Oh your poor bugger, you have had a shit of a night :provoke: I didn't really pay attention to what you were up to - was too busy making sure Zee didn't crash tackle the fence or those people walking around the outside. I can sympathise - just one of those training sessions where you wish you'd stayed in the house - only to be pestered endlessly because you haven't taken them out for the day :driving:

That lake, well all I can say is I wish it would rain and fill up all the other lakes and rivers so we can have ours back in peace and quiet - it's such a bloody free for all lately. I haven't been using it - I'm still too paranoid about the blue green algae! Been driving to just this side of Killarney twice or three times a week - at least it's quiet there. :mad Not keeping my dogs as fit as I'd like them though. :) Not getting my house work done either....

You should've said about the frisbee, Darcy the toy hound would've found it for you. Will see what we can find for you tomorrow, will give you a yell if we find it.

Dunno whether Zee has ever been described as well behaved but she passes on a lick and a good fleaing (a Zee specialty!) as a thank you for the compliment. :)

Found your frisbee tez - predictably the toy addict found it, she was most upset when I confiscated it. :)

I've put it in the little shed (small oval) down there out of sight for you - stand in the doorway and then look to your left and up slightly, it's up on the "shelf" formed from where the window cover is hooked up.

Fantastic find Jess...please thank Darcy for me! I had only just taken it out of its packaging that night so it was a one throw wonder before I lost it! Can't thank you guys enough! I'll look forward to the treasure hunt tomorrow after work!

We finally went on a decent walk tonight as the weather has thankfully cooled. Don't know about other peoples dogs, black or otherwise but Jane is cactus in hot weather...she just dosen't see the point of a walk unless there is some decent water to cool off in. Mind you, she still has endless energy at home and pours all that excess energy into evilness and mayhem so...woohoo...come on Autumn. (and to think I was hanging out for Summer when we were walking in cold and rain and sludge!)

As for the lake, often I will drive around to the other side for a decent walk but too scared of snakes at this time of year to even think about it. The sad thing (for us) is that is only going to become more well known and popular once the waterskiers and boaties get to know about it!