Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Oh and JJ, i wouldnt be letting it known that you have (maybe ) snakes with you on the way home......people are likely to get Antzy about it and whinge to the Conductor..... the Conductor will have no choice but to make you leave the Train with them as V/L dont allow any type of animals except for SED or HD but must have their paper work to prove it ...by the way, my brother lives up your street, may be it his house you have ??? cant remember what number his was/is ?????

Just had a thought take a couple of little harnesses with you for your friends , instead of a movie about Snakes on a plane and Snakes on a Train you could maybe star in Snakes on a chain :cheer::laugh: glad i aint going to be on the Train Saturday night :party: ....also if you get the smatar... little sods on there like we had last night get a Snake out and throw it at them :vomit::rofl::rofl: oh thats precious i can see their reaction now :rofl::dropjaw:

yeah I discovered last night while searching for departure times that no animals are allowed, so will have to arrange something with Whalers Freight if I happened to buy anything. Whalers don't allow animals either, but have made exceptions for me so long as the snakes etc are well boxed up!

Maybe a Tarantula would be better to scare-off trouble makers on the train.... I'm hoping to find one of them too! :party:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tarantula :vomit:

JJ why don't you just drive down? Arghhh I hate public transport, I know it has it's place but I have been lucky enough in my life time to only have to use it on very few occasions!

Tenties it is great you got to catch up with RP and keep each other company it really is a small world isn't it.

Whats everyone up to tomorrow? Anyone up for a walk or catch up? I went to Harris street today they dogs have a great time sussing out the bunnies. We caught up with my Auntie and her dog who my lot hadn't seen for ages so it was a nice afternoon.

Let us know what time, tlc and I will try to get out for a walk.

I can't drive down as I have promised to catch up with some old 'reptile' friends at the Pub after the Expo, so won't be driving.

Also, Chan wants the car that day and we still haven't bought a second car.....

Tarantulas are native to Australia, otherwise known as Bird Eating Spiders.... awesome creatures.

I can't drive down as I have promised to catch up with some old 'reptile' friends at the Pub after the Expo, so won't be driving.

Tarantulas are native to Australia, otherwise known as Bird Eating Spiders.... awesome creatures.

I know thats why I made the :p face. ;) I am not a spider lover at all!!

What a bumma about the train not allowing animals, wonder if they permit assistance dogs and guide dogs I think they have to??

I know thats why I made the :p face. ;) I am not a spider lover at all!!

What a bumma about the train not allowing animals, wonder if they permit assistance dogs and guide dogs I think they have to??

Yeah Tenties says they do... with relevant paper-work.

Hey Jj, is your mobile phone still active? Not sure about tomorrow but just thought if I head out I could flick you a txt and if you were able you could join me/us.

Still no sign of Lizzy wonder whats happened to her? Hope she is ok.

Hey Jj, is your mobile phone still active? Not sure about tomorrow but just thought if I head out I could flick you a txt and if you were able you could join me/us.

Still no sign of Lizzy wonder whats happened to her? Hope she is ok.

Yep my phone *usually* works! ;) A text would be great, thank-you!

I have people coming over tomorrow but not sure what time. Hopefully I can get out for a walk. Time will tell...

Hey tlc, i'm wondering if you are able to try and take some pic's of a couple of the boy's for me to put in the club's New'sletter....i would need them e-mailed to me as i cant do pic's on this netbook thing it drives me mad... if you can do it , are you about Wednesday evening ????

Hey JJ, you should have said something today about Melbourne, i could have been brave and met you at the Showground's at some stage and drove you home ( if your game that is ;) )

Hey tlc, i'm wondering if you are able to try and take some pic's of a couple of the boy's for me to put in the club's New'sletter....i would need them e-mailed to me as i cant do pic's on this netbook thing it drives me mad... if you can do it , are you about Wednesday evening ????

Hey JJ, you should have said something today about Melbourne, i could have been brave and met you at the Showground's at some stage and drove you home ( if your game that is :provoke: )

Thanks Tenties but I think I'd rather try my luck with snakes on a train.... :provoke:

Are you in Melbourne on Saturday? If so, do you wanna come see the Expo?

Mmmm Maybe, yea come to think of us she met us once then we havent seen her since. :provoke: Lizzy come back where are youuuuuuuuuu????

Tenties I would love to take some pics of your guys but definatley can't do Wed night as one of the girls from work is leaving and it is her farewell night so we are going out for tea but thats not till 7 so I could do it earlier say 5ish? Where would you like to do it, Harris street so they could have a run, actually no that won't work as Harris street will be busy they have a group that goes there regularly at 5. I am working mon and tue till 6 so thats no good. Thursday would be ok anytime after 4. Anyway let me know.

I would be keeping them on lead tlc, they would be set up in show stand for the pic's, i will work out when im coming in other than Wednesday and let you know ok ???

By the way, saw Lizzy yesterday, been very busy of late......its not that she doesnt like us she is just not that into computers ..... :provoke:

Thanks Tenties but I think I'd rather try my luck with snakes on a train.... :wave:

Are you in Melbourne on Saturday? If so, do you wanna come see the Expo?

Umm, i think that would be a big NO from me thank's JJ, i will have a look at what you get at your house one day ok ???? shiver, shiver ewwwwwwwwww

I just offered to pick you and your " friends " up and bring you home, i can spend the Arvo in Geelong visiting friends, but JJ i have something for you, here tis get ready for it.......... :D

Geez, I was just down at the dog-wash earlier and it was disgusting! Both baths were plastered with dog hair and both plugs were blocked up (again!).

I hate it when you PAY to use the facilities, but you have to clean up other peoples mess first! ;)

Starting to think it may be worth me buying another hydro-bath. Wishing I'd never sold it!

Anyone else found it like this lately?

I haven't been there for ages, I do mine once a week in the bath at home. I was only just thinking this arvo that I should go down there to do my lot as my back is not real good today but decided against it.

I have been there in the past and found the same thing and it really shits me, the dogs all have to sit in dirty hairy (not thier own) water that doesn't drain away and it is a waste of money. I have on occasion opened the door and let all the foam and blocked up hair out onto the floor.

I'm not sure if anyone seen my thread a few days ago on the worlds greatest shave. I am doing it this year with a group from Bunnings, there is two of us girls and about 5 guys. If anyone wants to donate we are asking for donations as a group at this stage and there will be somewhere at Bunnings where you can donate. I will be back with a date for the shave in the next couple of days so if anyone wants to come and watch me get bald they can. We also have a little doggy as part of our shave team, her name is Miss Tully ;) She will be shaved on the day too. We are having our first meeting at work tomorow to finalize a few of the finer details so I will keep you posted. We are hoping to do the shaving in the shop it will more than likely be a friday.

;) Don't know about brave!! it's only hair right?! I've had mixed reactions about shaving it all off.

I will probably not go totally bald maybe a number 2 or 3 but my hair is half way down my back now so it's a lot to lose. But it's for a good cause. I'll definatley keep you posted, it will be great to more support!!