Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Well I had to leave my girl at the vets, they were going to give her a GA and do exploritry surgery to see if they could find out what was happening re the rear end. The vet could feel something, she is either guessing an obstruction or really bad constipation due to her being sick. But she was only guessing so I will know more when I go back to pick her up hopefully by one she will right to come home.

The lump on Coopers face is nothing to worry about and she said they will only take it off if it starts annoying him, or if it gets bigger.

Geez it's a worry when they are sick, I really wanna ring now to see how they went but I am going to do my best to be patient and leave it till 1.

Healing vibes heading your way for Lacy tlc - I hope she's ok. :eek: :eek:

So much for the lake being open. Now closed again due to a new bloom. :cry:

Just sent the council an email expressing my annoyance at the lack of suitable off-lead dog areas around here as well as the number of d*ckheads who ruin things for everyone else. :eek:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Guys, well I have never seen a dog wake up so well from anesthetic, Lacy was real good when I went and picked her up, she seemed a lot happier. The vet still wasn't sure what the problem was. She had really bad constipation, and some blood where it shouldnt have been. so that was part of the problem, but the vet said she had a bug for sure to have been vomiting so much. She gave me some tablets for colitis, she said her large intestine was inflamed.

I'm thinking she must have felt so much better after a good clean out. She is still not quite herself but so much better than she was. :eek:

Coopers lump on his face is just like a wart/skin tag on a person, so they have just said to leave it be for the time being and keep an eye on it. If it gets bigger or bothering him, then they will take it off!

Jess, bum about the lake!

Rural Pug, it was nice to meet you and hope you will stick around this thread since you are practically one of us anyway living so close. You do live in Ballarat don't you?

Great to hear Lacy is so much better tlc.....

I just got back from Melbourne at 9:30, went down to the Eye And Ear on the Train this morning (geez i hate these early mornings ) only got 2 hrs sleep last night dont know why...... they finished with me by 11:am so i went back to the station to see if i could get a early train home, but guess what ?.....no such luck the earlier train was booked out so i had to wait till 6:30 ;) i ended up wanting to go to sleep so layed on one of the bench seats like a hobo and had a snooze, of course i used my bag as a pillow, it was one way to pass the time anyway :laugh:

Anyway my surgery is booked for the 2nd of March, so cant wait for that , early Birthday Pressie :laugh:

Hey Rural Pug, i have a legite excuse for not looking "up"..... i cant ;)

Glad your op is coming up soon, the time will go quick i'm sure. What a pain having to wait that long at the station. A similar thing happened to my mum and step day one day they had missed thier train and had to wait 5 more hours for the next one, and like you were tired (also my step dad is sick) and my mum did what you did and layed down and an official railway person came along and told them it wasnt allowed. So they got moved on pretty quickly. You must have struck a lucky day to be a hobo :laugh:

Lacy is a little bit better today that yesterday so Im thinking she will get better each day so I am a bit more relaxed about the whole thing today, I hate it when they are sick.

Don't know what happened tp RJ and the pics, she must be busy busy busy and I think she went back to work today!

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been in, but I'm just getting over some sort of bowel bug or something I caught. No....nothing to do with our BBQ on Saturday, I had an upset tummy on Friday night and it just got worse as the week-end progressed. By saturday night I was feeling really crappy and on Sunday mum and I were planning on going to the market, but I just wanted to get home and die!! :vomit:

Really loved meeting you all, especially RJ. What a crackup! Great garlic bread ruralpug and thanks for the 101 on bees! :laugh:

Sorry to hear you girl hasn't been well tlc. I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery. Great photos of the bbq too, especially the spunk in the apron :rolleyes: If you've got it, why not flaunt it :vomit:

Hope you night out was a success. Next time I'll have to leave the dogs at home so I can come out to play too :vomit:

Great news about the op Tenties. It might improve your egg cracking skills :idea::vomit:

Theresa

Rural Pug, it was nice to meet you and hope you will stick around this thread since you are practically one of us anyway living so close. You do live in Ballarat don't you?

I am actually west of Ballarat, north of Geelong ... but Brat is my closest regional centre. Gee do I get to become an honorary Booler then? (Or is that an offensive term? :laugh: )

For Lacy's insides I would try adding a good two or three tablespoons of cooked mashed pumpkin to her dinner, it is the best fermentable fibre IMO and really helps with intestinal issues. It won't interfere with any meds and is not expensive and can't do any harm even if I (and many others) are wrong about it's digestive health qualities!

Good luck at the Eye & Ear Tenties, they were very good to me there when I had the implant surgery late last year!

Thanks RP, I am already onto the pumpkin for Lacy, she does like it too which is a bonus! The other 3 are hilariousl when Lacy is getting her steamed chicken and pumpkin, they are all looking at me as if to say ":laugh: what the shes getting that and we are getting dry mum you have got to be joking. :laugh:"

I am also adding a little pysillium to her food too.

Well I don't know about being a booler I have never been called that before :laugh:

JJ, sorry I didn't have longer to chat today, everyone seems to be in a little panic mode out there at the moment because we have stock take next week. Gee I am praying our stocktake days are not hot like the last couple have been. I have just been talking to my mum and it has been over 40 where she lives, she thinks one of the hottest days she can remember!

Been a bit quiet in here!

I caught up with JJ today, he's moved but no pc yet, but he will be back on the air soon.

Lacy is much better thank goodness, but no hospital yesterday thought I'd give her a couple weeks to get any nasties out of her system.

Tanya, did you hear anything back from the council re: nasty dog?

Good to hear Lacy is feeling better :( Good news about the problem dog too - just hope they do as they say they will. :mad

Been down the beach a few times this week - came across a lady with a massive dobie who wanted to say hello to my two (he was on lead thankfully - he was a big dog!). So good of her to check but both of mine were standing there paying her or the dobie no attention whatsoever (I had a ball in my hand!). Sorry Dobie! :)

We're off to training Sunday if the ground is ok - first time fully taking part in class for Zee. I need her to get used to and ignore a "judge" standing around her while training. I wonder how many judges she's going to mug in her first few trials :cry:

I doubt it Jess, its beautiful and Sunny here in Terang and i was in Warrnambool last night , it was as Warm and as muggy as usual, not to say the forcasters are wrong or anything , i mean they NEVER are are they :D :bottom:

And i think a judge or two needs a mugging dont you ????

I doubt it Jess, its beautiful and Sunny here in Terang and i was in Warrnambool last night , it was as Warm and as muggy as usual, not to say the forcasters are wrong or anything , i mean they NEVER are are they :laugh::eek:

And i think a judge or two needs a mugging dont you ????

:eek: :eek: :cry: On both counts - doesn't look like there is much in that rain but it certainly came over very stealthily :D

And yes I agree, some judges definitely need mugging. I'm sure she'll do it too :eek:

I'm hoping training is on - Ballarat have had a heap of rain and some of the parks now resemble lakes apparently :laugh: