Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YEp meet at the breakwater, we will probly be early to Simons but we can go on a bit further if I am able. I am going to drop my car off at the top car park and Sean is going to drop me at the break water so I only have to walk one way, just incase I can't make it back. :)

Happy Australia Day everyone!!

What a stella day for Australia day, so lovely and sunny, after last night I thought it would be an aweful day today!

Anyway Tanya, Jess and I had a lovely lunch. I would definatley go back there again. The dogs were all very well behaved.

heres a few shots.

DSCN3041.jpg

DSCN3042.jpg

DSCN3028.jpg

DSCN3031.jpg

DSCN3035.jpg

DSCN3033.jpg

Cooper and Zee sneaking a little smooch under the table

DSCN3036.jpg

DSCN3037.jpg

Righto everyone, i will be bringing...

Potatoe Salad

4 or 5 Bean mix

Beetroot

Maybe a Lettuce

the BBQ... Tongs/ etc

a Table

P/S

Sauce

Dont forget to bring :

whatever meat you want

a chair to kick back in

And a nice drinky :laugh:

Oh and a plate/ knife and fork if you dont want to eat on bread ok ?????

Hey Rural Pug , meant to ask you if you knew my Sisters friend Jane who has Pug's, she is entered on Saturday i think and they will be partaking in the BBQ as far as i know ???

Meant to add, we will have around 10 for Lunch if all show up :)

Edited by Tenties

I love those photos where you can tell exactly where everyone's owner is standing - bit like an easy version of a "spot the ball" competition :)

Was lovely to meet all of you - both of you girls and your gorgeous dogs. :)

That's a cute pic of Zee and Cooper under the table - typical Zee. Well behaved?? :rofl:

awww...Lovely photos of all the pups! Looks like you guys all had a great time! As always, I get to catch up with the news AFTER the event :) I'm glad the weather sorted itself out so you could all enjoy the day!

Jane and Gus have just this minute flaked it after Gus got himself reeved up chasing cricket noises around the backyard. Very funny watching my long legged lad prance around and shove his nose into the grass every few steps :)

Edited by tez

Yea I love that shot too Jess, you can see exactly where they are looking. :) Cooper is usually pretty solid with his stays if I am taking photos but he went to get up when I walked backwards but Bruno was standing on his lead, he wasnt going any where :rofl:

It would be great if we can do it again another day and have some more of us (everyone) hard to co ordinate with everyone but we will definatley try!! Its a great spot there, can't believe I have never been there before.

Tenties, I am definatley going to come and say hello on Saturday, count me out of the BBQ as I still don't know about my hours, pretty sure it will be 8 till 1 so I probly won't get there till about 1.30. Hope you will still be there by then. Wouldnt it be great if you could get a big bus that could pick up and deliver dogs and humans to and from thier destinations. :)

Tez, it was a pity you couldnt have come, next time, maybe you could bring Steve for us to meet. Mmmm wonder what he would think of us crazy dog ladys :)

:) Poor man wouldn't know what to think! He has a hard enough time coping with this crazy dog lady!

Hey Rural Pug , meant to ask you if you knew my Sisters friend Jane who has Pug's, she is entered on Saturday i think and they will be partaking in the BBQ as far as i know ???

Meant to add, we will have around 10 for Lunch if all show up :)

If it is Jane from Geelong, then yep, I sure do and she is an active DOLer as well. :)

Glad y'all had a nice time lunching!

Wasn't the weather spot-on for a public holiday? :)

Anyway... may be off the air for a few days while we move. Dunno how soon we'll have internet at the new place.

Also depends when Chan is gonna pack the PC at this end....