Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Thats great news, it is so stressful when they are sick. I bet you have breathed a big sigh of relief to hear that news!

It was a horrible wait, the vet wasn't sure if we were looking at cancer or something benign and aggressive that would require "debulking", and he hasnt lost any teeth yet, so we'll still be sporting it in the show ring for a while longer... :confused:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats great news, it is so stressful when they are sick. I bet you have breathed a big sigh of relief to hear that news!

It was a horrible wait, the vet wasn't sure if we were looking at cancer or something benign and aggressive that would require "debulking", and he hasnt lost any teeth yet, so we'll still be sporting it in the show ring for a while longer... :confused:

Great news.

Bet you're relieved!

Has this cyst affected his bite at all?

Glad to hear Tysons ok... i had something like that above a tooth years ago, it would get really big then go down a bit...in the end they said it was a cyst and in time just vanished BUT it did leave me with a wonky tooth that is going to have to be fixed one day soon....

JJ I'm still waiting for my desktop, he said he would ring Monday or Tuesday,.....still havent heard anything as yet i cant wait to get it back.

Has anyone had any extra mice running around ??? we have caught 12 :confused: in the past week so far ,4 by Primi, the rest by new traps i bought... my friend up near Ballarat moved something in her yard the other day and they shot out from under it in all directions, lucky she has Tenterfields who cleaned the lot up as quick as a wink :love: i've heard there has been a bit of an explosion in there numbers...i think the rats might be in bigger numbers as well, my landlords have picked up a number of them dead around the place and i havent had any chook eggs for the week :sick: ... my dogs just lurve Rats...i hate them yuk

Tnties apparently the mice and rats are in plague proportion. I was at the vets this morning and she told me they are just everywhere. The other day at Albert park the dogs were rolling in something disgusting and I soon realized from the fur on the ground it was a rat. :sick: needless to say we were pretty quick to get our arses out to the dog wash and they all went in. But Bronson was a good boy he doesn't roll in stinky stuff :confused:

Edited by tlc

It was a horrible wait, the vet wasn't sure if we were looking at cancer or something benign and aggressive that would require "debulking", and he hasnt lost any teeth yet, so we'll still be sporting it in the show ring for a while longer... :thumbsup:

Great news.

Bet you're relieved!

Has this cyst affected his bite at all?

It has pushed his first premolar inwards, But you have to separate his jaws and look at the roof of his mouth to notice it. So i dont think it'll be noticed in the ring. Still has a lot of healing to do, he has 2 exposed roots, but vet says that should fill in with a little time.

Hows everyone spending thier easter weekend?? I am still having trouble with the dam tooth (hole) back to the dentist yesterday and he has given me anti biotics this time so hopefully by tonight I will see some improvement! Work for me tomorrow but only 7 till 12 then I have Sunday off, Im hoping for the weather to be a bit better over the next couple of days so we can get the dogs out and about.

Hope everyone else is having a nice Easter Friday and enjoy the weekend!!

I have taken this whole week off work to spend the 2nd half of holidays with the kids.

We spent ages at Killarney yesterday on the beach and been snake hunting today.

Pretty darn good weather really!

2 of the kids are off to theur Grandparents for a sleepover tonight and we will join them there for lunch tomorrow.

Sunday we are going to "A Day On The Hill" celebrations at Flagstaff Hill. Haven't been there for this day before so don't know quite what to expect.

Vizsla Judging today at Sydney Royal, so I'm eagerly awaiting results from a friend there.

There is a huge weekend of showing at Mt Gambier over Easter. I thought about entering Tarni in them all and heading over

with Donna & Terri but then I thought.... Naaah. Screw that! :rofl:

Well JJ your Easter calendar sound fully booked. :rofl:

Oh and I meant to ask you are you getting a crocodile?

I have been offered one 'on license' for $2500, just 1.5 meters long.

The OH thinks it's too much money. :happydance2:

Probably fair enough as we would have to build a huge pit and pool for it too! :(

(That little poll on FB was just me trying to wind her up. :happydance2: )

Wow, that's a lot of mula for a croc! Some friends from work were chatting about reptiles etc the other day and one of them mentioned she knew someone who had a FW Croc here in town and I thought I bet JJ will have one next then I seen you poll, how bizarre!