Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

I love "BOB" and his stores they are the best!!

I was in PGD the other day looking for a collar for Lacy for Delta, I wanted a rogz one the same as I Tullys but just a different colour, they didn't even know what rogz was :eek: and as for thier range, it was absolutley crap, they have nothing. For a shop that ize it is ridiculous, I don't even know how they are still doing business. Lets get BOB and his awesome shop to come to our town, I sure know where I would be shopping. :laugh:

Jess you didn't say if you are coming to the MPW on Sunday?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jj, it did start off a bit rocky this morning but turned out to be no rain, still cold but we coped with that today. Praying for more of the same tomrrow!

We had an awesome day at Bunnings, I have some photos will pop them up after.

Bring on tomorrow!!

Hows Tarni all glad to be home?

I love "BOB" and his stores they are the best!!

I was in PGD the other day looking for a collar for Lacy for Delta, I wanted a rogz one the same as I Tullys but just a different colour, they didn't even know what rogz was :eek: and as for thier range, it was absolutley crap, they have nothing. For a shop that ize it is ridiculous, I don't even know how they are still doing business. Lets get BOB and his awesome shop to come to our town, I sure know where I would be shopping. :laugh:

Jess you didn't say if you are coming to the MPW on Sunday?

JJ - great story. Love karma!! :D PGD is just crap across the board, the one at Geelong is nearly as bad as the Wbool one. I do most of the shopping for the girls online - much better range and so much cheaper. That said, I always have a look in Best Friends at Geelong :laugh:

I won't make MPW tlc - did two very long days with meetings Thurs & Fri and was up at 4.15 this morning to go to Bulla's trial - so I don't think I'll be going anywhere except maybe to unpack the car :o Had a great day though - 2nd and a 4th in Masters Jumping and Agility for Darcy, two 1sts in Novice Jumping for Zee and her Novice Jumping title. :D

Have a great day tomorrow :D Hope the weather is good for you!

Edited by Jess.

Tarni sure is glad to be home... back on the couch eating Arnotts Malt-o-Milk biscuits.

She has lost a bit of weight while she was away as she does stress a bit when she's not with us. She was away 2 weeks.

Don't mind that she lost a bit as she was a little 'chunky' when she left. :o

Nice pics of the day tlc... looks like a good day there. Many turn up for it?

Top of 14deg for tomorrow with light showers persisting until afternoon, particularly along the coast.

Doesn't sound too good, but let's hope that the showers are indeed, 'light'.

I guess it's one of those days where if you plan for the worst weather and really rug-up with wet-weather gear, you can still enjoy the day. :)

Well done guys, you must be extremely proud of your girls thats awesome!! very understandable you wont be coming tomorrow, but dissapointed would love to have you and the girls walking with us. RJ is not coming either so our numbers are dwindling, I am pretty confident now that the weather WILL hold out, hop that is not just wishful thinking! :laugh:

Glad Tarni is home safe and sound, I'll look forward to hearing how your mum likes her Kindle, hope you can report in tomorrow evening. I have my camera recharged for tomorrow so i will no doubt post some pics tomorrow evening, seems like only yesterday that I posted some of last years, :laugh: where does the time go?!!

Glad Tarni is home safe and sound, I'll look forward to hearing how your mum likes her Kindle, hope you can report in tomorrow evening. I have my camera recharged for tomorrow so i will no doubt post some pics tomorrow evening, seems like only yesterday that I posted some of last years, :laugh: where does the time go?!!

I think she'll love her Kindle. Problem is the accessories I ordered for her still haven't arrived. I got her a leather case/wallet and a screen protector which came a week ago, but I also ordered her a light, wall charger and car charger, none of which have turned up as yet. :(

Look forward to MPW pics tomorrow evening when I get home! :thumbsup:

Well at least she has the main stuff, the K will be protected from fingerprints and knocks, she can charge it via the pc and read with the light on for the time being.

The other stuff can be an added bonus when it arrives, but I know what you mean it would have been nice to give it to her al at once.

Have you had a look at decal girl they have a buy one get one free at the moment, maybe she would like a skin for it as well.

Sometimes in the Kindle thread they do a big order when they have specials, its a grat way not to have to pay full price, someone gets them all delivered then forwards them on to each person. Thats how I got my skin.

I forgot to say earlier there was a few people at Bunnings today, I have noticed Saturdays are dropping off in paint the colder it gets but that is to be expected. I don't think there was as many there today as what there has been other years, but still everyone enjoyed themselves. The morning tea was catered for by figsellers and the sandwiches were just beautiful. The cakes looked nice too but I didn't partake in them. :laugh:

Notice me stuffing my face in every photo!!!

Was just to make up for the lack of food at Basalt the other day!!! ;)

Good job Jess, well done to you and the girls :)

Good news that Tarni is home JJ, I'm sure she wasn't actually chunky before she left!! Ha ha!

Thanks again for the pics Tlc, look forward to seeing you bright and early tomorrow! Not as bright and early as me, I gotta be there at 7:30am!!! Aaarrrgghh!! Will have you registered by the time you get there though :) See you then!

I popped a few pics here

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/220382-million-paws-walk-2011/page__gopid__5307426#entry5307426

We had a great morning, the dogs were pretty excited when we first got there, even though we had taken them for a run before hand. Cooper just wanted to say hi to everyone, and Tully just wanted to avoid everyone and Lacy just took it all in her stride and Bronson well Bronson is Bronson. :laugh: They met up with a few old buddies they haven't seen for a long time, it always amazes me that people and dogs they know even though they haven't seen for ages they really respond different to than dogs or people they don't know. Anyway the weather held out which was great. Hope everyone else has had a great day too. JJ looking forward to hearing about your mums reaction to the Kindle. My mum was totally overwhelmed when I gave her hers (not a kindle but an ereader)

heres the link to the facebook album, lots more pics there

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150249789076844.366917.609066843&l=bc2050604c