Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Tyson will be happy when you get Willow! After seeing how big Tyson was today, Im not sure how my guys would go with him, Cooper would probably be ok although mine aren't big players with other dogs especially ones bigger than themselves. They prefer to just run and do their own thing although they do play with each other a lot. Maybe thats why?? At least Tyson got to have a play with Karma, what a gorgeous puppy.

The other dog with us today Casey, we just met for the first time, he was really timid at first and hasn't been around other dogs only his families toy poodle, so it took him a while to warm up but him and Bronson had a little game of chasey and he soon got used to my boys.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok great thanks so much, i will take it with me next time I visit her, unless she comes to visit me first! :)

I'll try get myself organised before work tomorrow to pop in otherwise it might be next week. Do you open on Saturday?

What day were you thinking Tanya? If it is Sunday Im in, maybe we could go to Albert park where there is lots of room for them to run! Might run into Bert I haven't seen him for ages. Chatta might like to bring Tyson too, and perhaps Jj could make it??

I'd love to get together for a run for the dogs.

I will say 'yes', but will depend on what the OH has planned for Sunday.

She's at work right now so I can't ask.

Edited to say.... tlc we are open Saturdays til 4pm, although we usually don't get out before about 6pm.

Edited by jerojath

Hi Tanya, Tyson and I would love to get out for a 'playdate'. He'll be fine at Albert Park as long as the other dogs are a bit more obedient, he doesn't like to come back usually, unless he's with a more obedient dog(s).

TLC, Tyson is a big, silly boy. And quite boisterous, although he wears out quickly. He met little Karma for the first time today and loved her to bits. Has been asleep from the moment we got home and hasn't moved from his spot on the couch.

Our guys, (my lot, Bruno, Tarni, Mawson and sniffle if Janet comes) are all pretty good at AP although we haven't all been together at once for a while now. My oldest can be a bit of a social butterfly and will nick off to say hello to a dog across the park if he thinks it is friendly but my younger ones stick close.

Not sure if you noticed today once we went out of the cage we let ours off again and Casey who is not used to being off lead in unfamiliar territory decided he was going to explore, :laugh: Nickel had to go and get him. My fault because I said let him off he'll be fine, whoops. Mine all have a fit if I go out of sight, they like to know where I am at all times!

Jj it would be great if you could come, tell Shan you need some quality crazy dog lady time... :laugh: Or better still pack the pusher and the kids bikes and all come? :thumbsup:

Hope the weather is nice. Tanya is Sunday ok? What time would suit everyone?

Ok that sounds great, shall we say 1pm? Albert park is all off lead, just hope it's not pony club Sunday, which I think was last weekend, Shan and I we're up there earlier in the week and there was lots of horse poo about.

Does 1pm suit everyone?

Maws is in too, and possibly RJ so it should be a few of us. JJ not sure but hopefully he will be able to make it!

I went to visit repti-life this evening, what an awesome store and awesome creatures, I even touched a snake :eek:

Edited by tlc