Canawindra Gsps

rugerfly

This is one of the most horrifying things I think I have witnessed in my lifetime - I am absolutely stunned at the loss Human and Animal. My thoughts are with the owners of these poor dogs and all others who have lost loved pets and stock in these tragic fires.

Hugs and kisses from your NZ fuzzy cousins

Rae

So so tragic, It brings a tear to my eye when i read through the Dogs Victoria Members Impact list. I have just moved from Victoria to QLD and am missing victoria because of the way they care about each other, especially when things like this happen. Everyone here should be so proud to be Victorians!!! Keep up the great work and keep fighting!

Rest in Peace Canawindra GSPs! :rainbowbridge:

May all the people, dogs and other animals lost in these terriable fires RIP. My heart goes out to their families and to all that are dealing with the aftermath of this dreadful situation. Stay strong, just as steel is strengthened by fire may you all find the strength to rebuild your lives. You have a whole nation willing to stand by you all, so don't be afraid to lean on others in these trying times . Stay safe all.

My family has 2 Canawindra dogs, and we are all heartsick to hear of Malcolm and Faye's terrible losses. For a number of days, we knew only that the property had been lost, but had not heard about the fate of the animals, and we were praying they were safe - so sad that this was not to be.

There is obviously nothing that can be said to lessen the grief of this terrible tragedy, but we are thinking of you.

Sleep peacefully, beautiful dogs, you are in our hearts.

Im sorry for you Bambina as you obviously have close links to the Cana dogs. I still dont know whats going on or how they both are.

I saw Faye today and gave her yhe biggest hug. So much pain in her eyes but she is doing ok. Whilst the valley burnt around them they huddled under a wet blanket and somehow survived the firestorm. It was a miracle. If you PM me I can get you in touch

They will go on and get back in to GSPs.