Making Some Liver/meat Treats?

hi,

I don't have a dehydrator but simply made liver treats by slicing the liver in small stips, place them on crease proof paper and put them in the oven first on high and then low to dry them out. I also made chicken strips that way. Kitty and dog both love it.

Cheers

Petra ad Felix

hi,

I don't have a dehydrator but simply made liver treats by slicing the liver in small stips, place them on crease proof paper and put them in the oven first on high and then low to dry them out. I also made chicken strips that way. Kitty and dog both love it.

Cheers

Petra ad Felix

I do the same with Liver, havent tried it with Chicken, must have a go at that. I cant see why a dehydrater wouldnt work, but I think maybe it would be hard to clean?? Let us know how you go and how long it takes to get the liver hard.

hi,

Cheers

Petra ad Felix

How long does this take in the oven approx?