Pro Pac - Nth-side Brisbane

Hi meeka

Are you talking about Kallangur Produce on Anzac Avenue? Next door to Red dog service station?

If it is then they were supposed to reopen on the 23rd feb after being refurbished.

Thats where we usually buy our Big Dog from but haven't driven past since last weekend.

YUP, that's the one

Its looking very deserted.

the gossip I heard was that it was under new management, and that it folded. I drove past 2 days ago, and it was empty and abandoned looking.

I'm going to head over there tomorrow and actually stop in, and see if there's any notices on the windows or anything ... I've only got about a weeks worth of food left, and need to find a new supplier if they're not going to miraculously re-appear with new stock!

I can only speak from personal experience, but i find it affordable (i was paying $87 for a 15kg bag) and Meeka was healthy, and shiny and fit. The large puppy i feed has all the extra joint additive things that people seem to think are good :laugh:

Here she is chillin' around the back patio ... no special coat shine product.

post-26064-1236080108_thumb.jpg

Meeka, the wholesaler is Aquatopia who are in Brisbane. Give them a call for another supplier close to you. If you have trouble with finding their number, give me a call at work tomorrow on 03 9331 7869 and I'll look it up there for you.

We put Pro Pac in just after Nutro came off the market and a lot of our Nutro customers switched to it with success. Worth a try but not widely available. However, ask your local store if they deal with Aquatopia or Bay Fish and if so, they can order it.

Phillipa

Yes the Kallangur Produce has moved to Narangba. Over the railway lines, through the lights and over the other side of the road turn right. Being run by the same Lady and have same stock. Kallangur Produce has or is being reopened by the same guy that used to run the Lawnton Produce.