K9 + Katz Kitchen

When a business gives you great service, it's nice to be able to plug it :)

Previously I've ordered one big bag of Artemis for Zig via K9 + Katz Kitchen using PayPal and was very impressed with the prompt delivery.

Over the weekend I tried to order some Artemis for the cats (we were nearly out), worming products etc but PayPal wasn't working. I eventually gave up and had forgotten to try again this morning.

A knock at the door an hour ago and there is the K9 delivery man with my order :laugh: He said they had noticed we had tried to order several times but PayPal wouldn't work and we could try again or use their direct deposit option (which I just did). Then he asked if I was happy with how Zig was doing on the Artemis and whether I'd noticed a difference feeding the cats the grain-free product (which I had).

Great service and happy to recommend them to others :)

The Artemis Maximal for cats is fantastic IMO - the girls are on a half raw/half commercial diet. Since starting them on the Artemis, they seem to be much more satisfied, probably a result of the higher protein levels. They are not as ravenous as usual although their food is still gobbled up quick smart. Miss Brontë eats anything so no problem with transferring over but Lilly took a little longer as she is not big on anything new and has to be introduced slowly.

Zig is not on the grain-free Artemis (too high in protein) but he is doing well on the regular Artemis Adult - his faeces were soft when eating Eagle Pack and it's probably taken a month of feeding Artemis to notice a very dramatic change in that department. Ziggy eats pretty much anything so whether he likes it or not is neither here nor there :)

Edited by The Spotted Devil

I have found them very good as well. One time the 13kg packet of Artemis for cats were sold out so I ordered 2 7kg packs. The woman phoned me that evening and asked if I would prefer one 13kg bag as she had found one in stock and would be cheaper. Very good service!

My cat has got down to a good weight after being on Artemis for a year.

Have to agree they are awesome!!!!

Go Judith and John - not only great service, but people with HEART and MORALS.

As far as Artemis, personally we couldn't be happier. Evie moved to it after Orijen left the shelves, and she is doing just beautifully.

Don't have a cat, but our cat Artemis customers are thrilled to bits.

Sags

I have to say I was impressed too with their service. I ordered a bag of Artemis for the first time, it arrived at the door two days later by a very friendly lady. She asked what my dogs were currently eating and gave tips on changing over so my doggies wouldn't experience any unpleasant effects. She patted and seemed to really like my dogs - which always helps to get in my good books :thumbsup:

Another thumbs up from me too, they're fantastic and very friendly ;) I've ordered food late at night and had it turn up the next day several times which is amazing, at the most it's been 1 1/2 days. Just can't beat that for service.

Also liking Artemis dry food, might have to see if the cats like it too.