Dog Training Club Near Strathalbyn, Sa

My friend who live in Strathalbyn, just got a puppy, and shes interested training at a obedience club.

I thought there was one in Mt Barker but I can't seem to find it online. I swear I've seen people training on a school ovel there! Is there a obedience club in Mt Barker?

I don't think there's one in strath, and she dosn't want to travel too far, cos she only gets home from school at around 5:30.

Does any one have any suggestions??

:laugh:

Your friend could get in touch with Alexis Davison, she's a dog trainer & holds classes in Mt Barker & Murray Bridge she also does private lessons, if you want Alexis' PH No. PM me, I can also tell you more about the local dog school.

Is Murray Bridge too far?

I think they train on Sunday afternoon.

Their contact details are on the Dogs SA website.

hmm... I'll have to ask her.

I thought of Murray Bridge, I've seen the obedience club sign on the oval.

See how long it takes her to get there.

Your friend could get in touch with Alexis Davison, she's a dog trainer & holds classes in Mt Barker & Murray Bridge she also does private lessons, if you want Alexis' PH No. PM me, I can also tell you more about the local dog school.

Oh that would be great! Thanks heaps! :thumbsup:

Yep Tuesday evenings at the Strath polo grounds. Used to go many years ago and have heard it still continues. Your friend just needs to ring the Strathalbyn vets - 85362722 and someone there will be able to help her...

Mount Barker train on the high school oval every Saturday morning - I'd suggest to just turn up and go from there - starts I think around 9am......

Good luck...... Hey what breed of dog has your friend got???

Yep Tuesday evenings at the Strath polo grounds. Used to go many years ago and have heard it still continues. Your friend just needs to ring the Strathalbyn vets - 85362722 and someone there will be able to help her...

Mount Barker train on the high school oval every Saturday morning - I'd suggest to just turn up and go from there - starts I think around 9am......

Good luck...... Hey what breed of dog has your friend got???

thanks so much for the info!

she's got a lab/kelpie mix... & apprently he's growing like crazy!! He's only 16 wks (i think) and is already bigger and wieghs more then my BC!!

Hmmm not sure about Strath but I know somebody who has set up a fun agility group in Mount Barker.

I was talking to someone at the mock trial & thought she was from Strath but might be wrong, where is the one in Mt Barker, Alexis is going to start one there when she gets a new venue for her classes but don't know when that'll be.

Hmm did she have a black and white BC called Amy? She lives in Strath and has her own gear.

Bingo ! that's her, didn't know the dogs name either but she said she had her own gear & was going to advertise in the Argus, what do you know about her ? I'd like to give Pebbles & Izzi a go.