Scissor Sharpening

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me where I can get my plain and thinning scissors sharpened in the Sydney area before next Wednesday? I'm trying to prepare my dog for the Royal and having an unhappy time using blunt tools.

Cheers

KG

somone mentioned to me the other week about a fab mobile guy, keep meaning to get his number, sorry thats not much help to you now i know :)

Sttrlvr is right i think- Its the royal- just buy a new pair. :(

some sharpeners are useless and dodgy, and if u get somone out of desperation who knows what they are like, i think most of us have had one of these people stuff up or tools at some time.

Ended up buying crappy $12 pair from Target at the last minute. Must have been ok 'cause my boy managed BOB on Wed :thumbsup:

Thanks to all for the advice. I won't tempt fate and will send my good ones away to be sharpened by someone decent.

Cheers

KG

Ended up buying crappy $12 pair from Target at the last minute. Must have been ok 'cause my boy managed BOB on Wed :thumbsup:

Thanks to all for the advice. I won't tempt fate and will send my good ones away to be sharpened by someone decent.

Cheers

KG

Can Highly recommend Colin if you are able to post them off,quick turnaround and knows his stuff http://www.freewebs.com/clipperbladesharpe...eningprices.htm