New Flball Club On The Central Coast

Hi everyone just wanted to let everyone know we are starting a new flyball club on the Central Coast NSW for anybody who is interested. :cheer:

It is a totally seprate club from John baxter he will NOT be involved in the club in anyway.

We are having a meeting on saturday to complete the final touches of the club.

If anybody would like to submit ideas for a name for the club you are more than welcome.

The club will be up and running within the nexted 2 weeks. :mad

It has been a long time coming.

The club will be involved in competition and their also be a chance for people who a not interested in competition to just come along and have fun with the dogs.

Details of venue and training day/s will be added soon

Edited by choc_bordercollie

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone just wanted to let everyone know we are starting a new flyball club on the Central Coast NSW for anybody who is interested. :wave:

It is a totally seprate club from John baxter he will NOT be involved in the club in anyway.

We are having a meeting on saturday to complete the final touches of the club.

If anybody would like to submit ideas for a name for the club you are more than welcome.

The club will be up and running within the nexted 2 weeks. :laugh:

It has been a long time coming.

The club will be involved in competition and their also be a chance for people who a not interested in competition to just come along and have fun with the dogs.

Details of venue and training day/s will be added soon

Hi

my mum is interested - what times will you be training?? and where???

hi,

everyone we have training on saturday morning's at buff point oval moola st buff point 9.30am. We have now changed the venue and we are now training at Northlakes high school same time on saturday's

bring a bowl and some water for your dogs, some treats, and of course a collar and lead if you have a dog crate that aswell.

if you have anymore questions pm me

let me know if you will be there so i know the numbers

cheers emilie

Edited by choc_bordercollie

Good on you Emilie, I wish you well. If you all help each other in the beginning then you will have no problems.

I started Sutherland Flyball off and we have had our ups and downs, people come and go, but overall the flyball group seems to be getting stronger all the time. Don't forget to try to come to our Southerly Muster in August.

Names? Hmmmmm........Central Coast in the name? "Dog Coasters" "Flying Coasters" "Central Speedsters" "Central Flyers" or do you want something entirely different: "Doggone Flyers" "Fun Flyers" "Superflyers" "Starflyers".

I'm sure you will think of something better, this is just to get you started.

Noels.

• 1 month later...

hi

4 months is fine we don't let them go over the jumps until 6 months but there are still a lot of other things that u can do with her, we work on recall training, tug training etc.

it is 2 dollars a weeks and after 2 weeks you can choose if it is for you or not. if you choose to stay we get you to pay an annual membership of $30, and then pay an annual fee of $25 to the australian flyball association to insure you are covered by insurance. the membership fee helps to buy new equipment etc.

come along and give it a go the dogs love it and so will you. hope to see you.

regards emilie

• 3 weeks later...