Dog Food

Has anyone here tried Natural Balance Dry Dog Food, I have just been doing some reading up about it and it sounds okay.

My dogs have been eating Eukanuba and cooked mince with mixed vegies. I was looking at a change for them and wondered if anyone has tried this product.

Has anyone here tried Natural Balance Dry Dog Food, I have just been doing some reading up about it and it sounds okay.

My dogs have been eating Eukanuba and cooked mince with mixed vegies. I was looking at a change for them and wondered if anyone has tried this product.

I think it's pretty good. I think Artemis has better ingredients.

Why do you cook mince :thumbsup: ?

Why do you cook mince :thumbsup: ?

I cook up mince with mixed vegetables,some stock, and bag it up for a serving each and freeze it. I usually make up enough for about three weeks.

Why do you cook mince :vomit: ?

I cook up mince with mixed vegetables,some stock, and bag it up for a serving each and freeze it. I usually make up enough for about three weeks.

What we mean is why do you cook it?.

Cooked vegetables is a waste of time as dogs do not absorb any of the nutrients.

Vegetables contain cellulose and dogs can not digest cellulose.

If you want to feed veges they must be pulverized to liquid.

Add the veges and fruit (if you want to) mix to the meat and freeze.

Add some meaty bones and hey presto no cooking to do.