Look Out Qld..

:eek:

Im excited as usual.. last week I entered a huge heap of agility Trials..

16th May - The Obedience Club of Brisbane (OA,OJ,JD,AD)

23rd May - Logan All Breeds Dog Obedience Club (OA, AD, JD)

6th & 7th June - The Agility and Jumping Dog Club QLD (SD, GD, OA, OJ, JD, AD) x 2

Since last year I had school and other committments and lack of space I rarely Trialled and trained on 6 weaves and a Tiny tunnel.. its amazing to think tonite I was in my back yard on my Dog Walk.. scary..And we have improved outa site!!

Im entered with Jock (Associate Shetland SheepDog with blue Eyes and Pricked ears) who dispite being older is flying like he was born to do this!

Any other DOLers I need to watch out for??

Hope to finally meet some NICE QLD agility people.. I left my club cos I couldn't stand the people..so far this state hasn't been the most welcoming to me..

I just mailed off my entries for Logan and Brisbane today so I will definitely be there. :( Planning to do the Queen's bday one too but not sure if we'll do both days... we'll see! I was exhausted enough after the Lockyer triple on Sunday... can't see how I will survive 2 whole days of it! :rofl:

There aren't many gold cockers doing agility so I'm easy to spot. I'll be around the Gold Coasters, who I have to add are a bunch of absolutely lovely and supportive people so definitely pop over and say hi :(

Awesome we'll see you there! I had to Ring the Logan people last nite.. Cos Im living between two states the details on my forms are slightly differing to my rego details.. but she was so nice and helpful and actually listened to what I had to say so yay!!

Just Midol.. I was at The jimboomba obedience club.. don't get me wrong there are some great people there but I was at agility for 3 weeks there and each week it got progessivly worse.. I would rather train by myself and have fun rather than feel miserable the whole time..

• 3 weeks later...

Today wasn't our best day but we still had a great return to the ring after about 6months..

ADO: First class of the day.. oh gosh jock was all over the place like a physco.. he got his weaves and contacts and he did get the distance work after we had been previously DQed.. but still a nice course we could have done MUCH better

JD: Snoopys Brag is that he managed a JD course with only two faults!

Jock was so naughty.. The judge actually spoke to me cos I was furious with the dog! But it was still a nice run he missed the same tunnel as snoopy and then proceeded to go pee on it :thumbsup: so no Q there

AD: BEST AD RUN EVER!! We made it right round the course no probs.. Poped our last weave and ran past a jump (my bad!) but still he was focused and got the entry really well!

JDO: Great run again got it all right up until the distance line.. I haven't done much distance work so we need to work on it!!

But on the plus side met some great people who were all really nice and may hve found a new club to train at which will be great! So no Qs today but some excellent runs from both dogs!