Photoscape

Hi guys,

Im having my 1st play on photoscape and I cant find where to save my image. I have changed a few of the settings in batch editor and now want to save it to my desktop.

Also if I want to post an image on dol is there a link I can paste like I do in photobucket?

I hope that all makes sense! Your help is appreciated!

Hi guys,

Im having my 1st play on photoscape and I cant find where to save my image. I have changed a few of the settings in batch editor and now want to save it to my desktop.

Also if I want to post an image on dol is there a link I can paste like I do in photobucket?

I hope that all makes sense! Your help is appreciated!

Ok just worked how to save to my desktop.

Still not sure about this part - if I want to post an image on dol is there a link I can paste like I do in photobucket?

maybe you need to upload the image to photobucket anyway to be able to get the link to post it here??

No- I just upload a reduced size pic straight off my computer!v MUCH simpler than mucking around with buckets & stuff :laugh:

I use THIS to resize, and save to a folder on my desktop ( I lose things otherwise ) :)

dead easy!! Then just follow the prompts on the page- search for and copy/paste link, upload, and insert

Hi Bec, I know nothing about photoscape so probly not much help but maybe you need to upload the image to photobucket anyway to be able to get the link to post it here??

Have you tried Picnik, it is another free photo editing site, it is quite good!!

heres the link

http://www.picnik.com/app#/home/welcome

Thanks tlc. Wasnt sure if it was just photobucket that works here. Just having a play in photoscape and will check out Picnik too! I have no clue what im doing but its very addictive.

Its great trying to work out what everyone is using in the may photo challenge!

maybe you need to upload the image to photobucket anyway to be able to get the link to post it here??

No- I just upload a reduced size pic straight off my computer!v MUCH simpler than mucking around with buckets & stuff :laugh:

I use THIS to resize, and save to a folder on my desktop ( I lose things otherwise ) :)

dead easy!! Then just follow the prompts on the page- search for and copy/paste link, upload, and insert

Brilliant! Thanks persephone. Will check it out.