Chiropractor In Adelaide?

I need a gentle, caring and good chiropractor for my 14 year old whippet.

There was a thread on here ages ago about a vet who is also a chiro, does anyone have the name of this practice, or can you recommend someone. I am south of Adelaide, but will travel anywhere for the right person.

Thanks,

Trish

Dr Matt Condon at Chiropet (www.chiropet.com.au) is fantastic! He is a vet, chiro and acupunturist. Matt is great with animals very gentle and caring . I too am down south but it is well worth the 1 hour drive to Albert Park! I take my boy every 3 months for a once over.

Edited by Kynan

Yep second that Matthew is fantastic. Once every 3 months Kynan geez I try and not see him that often :rofl: although our latest run without somebody injuring themselves seems to be improving as we were last back there at the beginning of March :rofl: .

Hi ness! We saw him in March too so almost due to see him again! My boy is a big boy and a bit clumsy so needs to have his spine and hips adjusted regularly. He always moves so much better after a treatment!

:rofl: Kynan - he recommended 6 months between visits to me unless something happened in the interim although my girl will be 9 in September so I should probably take her more often.

We saw Dr Condon yesterday and was very impressed, he was gentle and caring with my girl, who he said was remarkable for 14 years old. He also said that she had responded very well to the treatment so we see him again in a weeks time.

I am so glad I took her, whippets are stoic little dogs, but I could just see slight indications that all was not right with her.

So thanks for the information,

Trish and Skye

Great to hear that you go on well with your girl with Matthew. I was wondering how you had got on :thumbsup: . Might be back there myself this week, not entirely sure either of my two are quite right at the moment :thumbsup: .

:) must be the DOL day tomorrow then. Although both of mine were looking and acting as though they really don't need to tonight. The one I thought I had definitely broken seems fine again. Oh well not like I have anything better to spend the money on :rofl: .