Council 'breed Assessment'

bustam

Any news if the pup passed BA ?

sorry for verrrry late reply, but for those interested, yes the dog did eventually pass the temp test (it was postponed for quite some time...) which was a huge relief for his owners..they were gutted to think he was possibly going to have to live out the rest of his life in a cage...

Fantastic news bustam :o tybrax

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news if the pup passed BA ?

sorry for verrrry late reply, but for those interested, yes the dog did eventually pass the temp test (it was postponed for quite some time...) which was a huge relief for his owners..they were gutted to think he was possibly going to have to live out the rest of his life in a cage...

Good stuff.

Of course if you don't want to force your dog into this kind of life, DON'T BUY A DOG THAT CAN BE CLASSIFIED AS RESTRICTED. )

I agree 100%. Sick of people buying these dogs then complaining when they get slapped with a NOI. I don't like the laws, I don't agree with them, but that's how it is at the moment so do the right thing or don't get the bl**dy dog in the first place.

Of course if you don't want to force your dog into this kind of life, DON'T BUY A DOG THAT CAN BE CLASSIFIED AS RESTRICTED. )

Glad to hear pup passed test!!

On another note, with regards to the above statement; So many dogs here in the territory could be classified as restricted by the way they look but haven't got anything 'restricted' in them. There are so many crossed bred dogs up, every day in the paper, mastiff, bull arab, sharpei, great dane, staffy, bull terrier mixes

At the beach i could easily pick out a dozen dogs that 'could' be a restricted cross.

The thing is many people up here have no idea about BSL and will only find out if they move interstate, then say my dog isn't a pitbull, this is why BSL (aswell as many other things) is so wrong, and people only think they're buying a bitsa. I hope when i leave the territory that my 2 dogs can come with me.