I Think Im Getting Too Old For All This

As some of you know I have a pupp, she is 4.5 months old and feral.

But Im getting on top of it somewhat and only get occasional buising and bites on my body.

Yesterday I talked the owner of Furias sister to come to training with us and she brought Tilly.

Well my pupp is feral but that one is really something else :laugh: and she was a lot quiter when she was a pupp.....

I wanted to show the owner how to train in drive, and this is what my pupp and her pupp did to me....

I had clean clothes on, took them straight from the drier before I went to training.

My training vest post-3337-1245717507_thumb.jpg and my pants post-3337-1245717515_thumb.jpg

I also had brand new hiking shoes on, and didnt take a pic of it as I nearly cried after I saw them.

I had mud on my face, I have paw prints on my shoulders on my back, I have hair ripped out, dirt under the nails that I cant wash out. My back hurts and Im really tired today.

We also had that dog on a bite pillow and swining in the air, this is after she trashed me around for an hour.

Who on earth would want a dobe from show lines? :eek: Also apparently I kept the wrong dog :laugh: . Im so happy I did :eek:

:laugh: Yep white pants maybe not such a good idea! (though I can't talk, had beige pants on yesterday, and though did not do tugging, the dogs still managed to get them pretty dirty with all the mud we have!)

Thanks PF.

I also need to buy a crash helmet for my puppy, she already has an egg head and she continues to run into things and hitting the occiput.

I thought I might superglue a piece of foam to her head...

Thanks PF.

I also need to buy a crash helmet for my puppy, she already has an egg head and she continues to run into things and hitting the occiput.

I thought I might superglue a piece of foam to her head...

You might want to post about that in Breeders. If those lumps aren't dealt with, I seem to recall they can become permanent. :laugh:

Yes they are permanent, Divani has one as well.

There is nothing that can be done now, its only prevention, but thats too late now.

I just want to prevent it from happening again and so far have no solution, well I do locking her up in a padded room, or removing furniture from my house.

Yes they are permanent, Divani has one as well.

There is nothing that can be done now, its only prevention, but thats too late now.

I just want to prevent it from happening again and so far have no solution, well I do locking her up in a padded room, or removing furniture from my house.

Rugby helmet. :laugh:

If only someone could raise those puppies and hand them over beautifully mannered at 12 or 18 months old.

Howard has given me two fat lips and a black eye so far. :eek:

I have actually decided owning a pup is like childbirth we forget about how hard it was when it comes round to going through it all again... :laugh:

I was just talking to a friend about this the other day. When Jake was young and I was subject to the bruises, the jumping up and the odd bit of destruction he had a mature rottie and would say, oh Max is just great, house never gets disturbed. Now he has a 1.5 year old lab and a 2 year old rottie and the situation is reversed as I have the older dog.

Give it a few more years and I am sure it will be reversed yet again :laugh:

But its worth it...

It hasnt been that long for me Divani is only 3 yo and I still remember her antics.

This pupp is super cheaky and super inteligent.

And my new ugg boots are on the top of her wish list.

You have no idea how I need to guard them :laugh:

Im also glad that Tillys owner thinks of her pupp as the best thing ever.