Dog Groomers In Melbourne

I am wanting to change to a new dog groomer, current one each time I pick up my dog comes home with Fleas which i know were NOT there before dropping her off.

Does anyone know any good groomers in the Mill Park/Epping area?

I have a Golden Retriever (has no coat to be stripped out). All I get done is a bath and a tidy.

My dog is happy in a crate so that isnt a issue if groomer uses crates

Any recommendations??

Thanks in advance.

ETA: Looking for salon not Mobile.

Edited by LucyCharzie

Just wondering how you decided that your dog gets fleas from the groomer every visit? Please don't think I'm having a go at you, just genuinely want to know why you think this.

I'm a groomer of 20+ years and it would be virtually mpossible for me give your dog fleas from a visit. It would have to sit next to a flea infested dog for quite a period of time and I'd have to be blind to not find fleas when blowdrying or combing it thru.

Would love the perspective of the client in this situation. Did you bring it to the attention of the groomer? Show them the fleas? Show them the dog had no fleas upon arrival, if this has happened every time?

Thanks!

I am wanting to change to a new dog groomer, current one each time I pick up my dog comes home with Fleas which i know were NOT there before dropping her off.

Does anyone know any good groomers in the Mill Park/Epping area?

I have a Golden Retriever (has no coat to be stripped out). All I get done is a bath and a tidy.

My dog is happy in a crate so that isnt a issue if groomer uses crates

Any recommendations??

Thanks in advance.

ETA: Looking for salon not Mobile.

Hi LC- There's a groomer in my area (Seddon) who is very good. PM if you want details :thumbsup:

Animal Mad: My back is playing up at the minute so dont think i could do her myself. I have some 6 week old Cashies here ready in 2 weeks and oh my are they stunning... one problem, no-one to take me to you to do Charlotte. I only have the one Golden and shes a really easy dog to groom, she LOVES every aspect of being groomed. :thumbsup:

Mop & Top Dogs, Burgandy Street Heidelberg West are excellent!

Daphna trained in the states and teaches there too.

I learnt to groom there and know how good they are.

Not too far from Mill Park I don't think... :thumbsup: