Looking For Good Vets Around Melbourne Metro

I have been taking my girl to "John the Vet" in Jasper Rd, Bentleigh, since we got her 14.5yrs ago. I love him. He is a great guy, always explains things and gives you choices rather than going the most expensive way. I travel almost an hour now to see him when Molly needs a vet. Wouldnt have it any other way.

(plus, he's cute hehe)

Dr Coles and Dr Inglis work at the same practice and both are superb :thumbsup:

Yes I realized that when I posted and couldn't be bothered going back to fix it :o

I have used Dr Inglis when a bitch of mine looked like she was about to abort a litter, I was referred on to him by Bob Cavey, he used their fancy fangdangled ultrasound machine, he also got to the bottom of things when one of my pet owners adult dog was very sick and 2 other vets didn't know what was wrong at the time, he thought it was one of 2 things and felt the only way we could tell was to open her up, and it did indeed end up being one of the 2 things he thought, she had metastesizing mucinous adenocarcinoma.

He was just wonderful with my friend, very kind and caring. After we lost her he even emailed my friend with the full results and some comforting words, not many vets do that these days :confused:

I have been taking my girl to "John the Vet" in Jasper Rd, Bentleigh, since we got her 14.5yrs ago. I love him. He is a great guy, always explains things and gives you choices rather than going the most expensive way. I travel almost an hour now to see him when Molly needs a vet. Wouldnt have it any other way.

(plus, he's cute hehe)

I brought my dog to John The Vet too! Great vet who explains issues properly and actually does not promote invasive and unnecessary procedures.

unfortunately i have (when taking my other dogs to more local vets).

I hope you find someone close by to you thats good. And very important, find out the nearest 24hr emergency clinic. Fingers crossed you never need it, but my silly Molly decided a few wks ago to snatch a paddlepop icecream strait outta my hand (which she has never done in her 15yrs!) and gulp, straight down the hatchett at 9pm! GRR!! bloody labradors! lol