Dolers In Toowoomba

i got those ambex something or rathers eariler this year. i doubt i am ever going to use them all, is that what your thinking about?

I just went on and had a look Wildy.

They dont cover Hydatids and do have different ingredients than the Paratak I was thinking about getting.

Although I dont think they will have exposure to H.

How bigger tablets have you got.

I will need 145kgs worth now(3 large) and also next dose after that when it is due.

scoobs

they are ambex 5 so one tablet per 5kg 100 tablets in a bottle, i dont mind giving Kaylah six tablets in one go, i just got that size so i could use it on the cat as well. so you would need 58 tablets for both doses. You would prolly be better off getting the larger dosed ones.

they are ambex 5 so one tablet per 5kg 100 tablets in a bottle, i dont mind giving Kaylah six tablets in one go, i just got that size so i could use it on the cat as well. so you would need 58 tablets for both doses. You would prolly be better off getting the larger dosed ones.

Be careful when dosing the cat as some breeders lost kittens with this product as they didn't follow the instructions. I think from memory the dose needs to be given with food over two meals on the same day but please check.

Be careful when dosing the cat as some breeders lost kittens with this product as they didn't follow the instructions. I think from memory the dose needs to be given with food over two meals on the same day but please check.

thanks lemappelle, poor kittens, will check again but haven't had any issues thankfully,