Lure Racing

Hope this link works:

http://lureracing.blogspot.com/

All upcoming dates for Earthdog and Lure racing.

Otherwise there is lure coursing, which is usually dogs ran by themselves unlike lure racing.

Next day is Sun 6th Sep at KCC Park from 12pm-4pm.

I plan on going to the lure coursing, everyone will get the joy of hearing a Toller scream :driving:

Edited by tollersowned

we're finally able to go after all this time

forget the toller screaming you ready to watch a working Malinois' head explode :laugh:

and my bordeaux will be running as well ... bring the cameras and the camp chairs people it will be a day to remember :(

we're finally able to go after all this time

forget the toller screaming you ready to watch a working Malinois' head explode :rofl:

and my bordeaux will be running as well ... bring the cameras and the camp chairs people it will be a day to remember ;)

Well, that's gonna be a sight!! Will be interesting to watch that's for sure. :)

I thought only certain breeds could do the lure racing. I know any breed can do the lure coursing run by the rhodesian ridge back club.

Pretty much any small terrier breed can do racing, they have to fit into those little boxes :rofl:

I'm hoping to get down to the lure racing for the last hour, hope all the drama of screaming, exploding and wobbling isn't finished by then.

Hi whatevah, Ebon was so shagged when I got home that Princess could not stir him up into a game of zoomies no matter how hard she tried!

• 3 weeks later...