Ulverstone Kennel Club Today

I had to have a bit of a brag because my boy *Zilversee Acteon AZ C.C.D gained his 1st Novice pass today :rasberry:

Acteon was in for his first attempt at novice dog and didn’t disappoint. On the first test of the day we were awarded our first pass with a 1st placing of 184/200!

This was followed very closely by a lovely young German Shepherd bitch who gained her second pass and went on to gain her 3rd pass and title in the afternoon trial. This young bitch is definitely one to watch and shares a strong family trait with her Dam who was working in Open and Utility today.

One other pass in the novice AM trial went to a very nice German Shorthaired Pointer. I'm not sure of the PM results.

All the dogs did surprisingly well with the weather being reasonably windy and cold throughout the day and setting in with showers while the novice PM test was underway.

It was a very enjoyable day thanks to all the organizers and volunteers who helped out over the day, and well worth the drive.

I had to have a bit of a brag because my boy *Zilversee Acteon AZ C.C.D gained his 1st Novice pass today :D

Acteon was in for his first attempt at novice dog and didn’t disappoint. On the first test of the day we were awarded our first pass with a 1st placing of 184/200!

This was followed very closely by a lovely young German Shepherd bitch who gained her second pass and went on to gain her 3rd pass and title in the afternoon trial. This young bitch is definitely one to watch and shares a strong family trait with her Dam who was working in Open and Utility today.

One other pass in the novice AM trial went to a very nice German Shorthaired Pointer. I'm not sure of the PM results.

All the dogs did surprisingly well with the weather being reasonably windy and cold throughout the day and setting in with showers while the novice PM test was underway.

It was a very enjoyable day thanks to all the organizers and volunteers who helped out over the day, and well worth the drive.

Thank you very much BS for the lovely comments for my girls & the club :D

You should be very proud of your lovely boy.........lots of motivation on his behalf :)

It's a shame you won't be trialling at Hobart's back to back in a couple of w/ends time :D

Hope to see you both soon and keep up the good work :whip:

:D Congrats you two on a good day's work - sounds like a GSD take-over :) .

biker_girl, you must be very pleased with your two. Pity I won't be able to see them when youcome down to Hobart - BC Club show on the Saturday, and teaching commitments at club on the Sunday. Wish you luck anyway. (Let's hope the flooding has gone down by then - the ground was under water yesterday, apparently :( .