Adelaide Meet - September 27th

MsKatie

Great photos everyone...I'm sorry I missed it. :rofl:

Choco's Mum - OMG! Choco is HUGE - what are you feeding him?!? :) He looks gorgeous and definitely looks like he had a great time...

And I love the photos of the shar pei puppy! He is such a little cutie!

:D :D he was knacked after and slept all night...the funny thing is he still thinks he is a small puppy and will still sit on your lap... :rofl:

PS- we missed you too.. :rofl:

JS- how is your Mum ?? cant wait to see Justice again..... :cheer:

Its was a great day and looking forward to the next one....

Why did you need fencing?

The dog park we go to has a childrens playground as part of it and - especially in nice weather - we sometimes have groups of parents and small children coming in - so to make it easier and more enjoyable for all we tossed around the idea of erecting some temporary fencing to split the park in half so that the dogs and kiddies could all have fun :mad. This was the first time we used it and it worked well :)

Is that Shar Pei exceptionally small or is it a puppy?! embarrass.gif Looks fearless!

Mr Wilson is still a puppy but that didn't stop him getting in on it all - absolutely no fear at all - even when he got rolled when wrestling :(

The photos are fabulous guys! Sorry I missedit - just too much on at the moment. and the temp fencing idea is fabulous - who was the smartie who thought of that and got it together? Congratsulations whoever it was.

Hopefully see you all at the next meet at Eastwood.

Cheers,

Westiemum, Mac, Sarah and Andy.