Aussie Or Toller

kiesha09

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aziah - Aussies definately aren't for everyone, but kiesha does sound more suitable than most. Tollers aren't for everyone either. There is occasionally a few Tollers out at shows here in SA too.

That's fine but I'm certainly entitled to make sure she's aware they can be extremely full and temperaments vary in a rather large way :thumbsup:

So I definately don't think all the puppy pics are making this decision easier. Now I think I want one of both AND a BC ;) :) ;) Just kidding!! One will be plenty :rofl:

Blitza - all your Aussie pics are adorable!

Aussies aren't for everyone despite the masses who will attempt to tell you otherwise...

Go out of your way to spend some time with both breeds and make an informed decision for yourself :)

I've spent quite a bit of time with both breeds Aziah, and I completely agree that both Aussies and Tollers are not for everybody. However, I do know that either one of these breeds could be for me. It's just I can't choose between the two.

I see you are in SA. Where abouts? There are some shows down at Pt Elliot next weekend. This weekend there are some in Pt Pirie. I'm not sure when the next ones are on at SACA but there is an open day at DOGSA during November, and I will be making sure there are some Aussies there. If you come down to a show most Aussie exhibitors here are more than happy to talk about the breed and let you meet their dogs. :)

I'm in Adelaide. I might try and get to the DOGSA open day in November. Sounds like a fun day out :thumbsup:

But really not sure how anybody can go past this :( .

RIMG0005.jpg

A BC with an off switch :rofl::eek:

Here ya go Lyndsay:

ZumaPuppy039.jpg

Zuma is a very cute Toller puppy!!!