Peeing In Food Bowl

Jetty

Jet has started to pee in his food bowl :p

Can anyone tell me why he is doing this? I am going to lift it up from the ground when he is not being feed from now on. He seems to lift his leg on everything!

:p I've had quite a few dogs who do this. I believe they are claiming it as theirs. It certainly stops anything else wanting to lick it.

:p thats true. we have another dog and they both have the same looking bowl each. So we are going to make sure we mark his bowl as his, after I clean it! ;)

One of my boys does it to the alpha bitches bowl (I think he is very brave coz i certainly wouldnt try to do something like that!). He doesnt to it to the other four food bowls just hers....

So strange. Maybe he wants to show her he's boss!

Yep....sounds like somebody is trying to assert himself!

One of my bitches (a REALLY butch bitch!!!) actually cocks her leg in other dogs' bowls (and on other dogs) if given half the opportunity. :p

One of my bitches (a REALLY butch bitch!!!) actually cocks her leg in other dogs' bowls (and on other dogs) if given half the opportunity. ;)

on other dogs :laugh: oh my I hope he doesnt start doing that :p

Our boys pee in their water buckets :rofl:

eww :p

Does desexing a pup stop them from cocking there leg as much? Jet hasn't been desexed yet but will be.

One of my bitches (a REALLY butch bitch!!!) actually cocks her leg in other dogs' bowls (and on other dogs) if given half the opportunity. ;)

on other dogs :laugh: oh my I hope he doesnt start doing that :p

:p She doesn't do it often because I can usually read her mind, but from her it is definitely a "screw you" type gesture to the other dog! :rofl:

on other dogs :rofl: oh my I hope he doesnt start doing that :p

:p She doesn't do it often because I can usually read her mind, but from her it is definitely a "screw you" type gesture to the other dog! :love:

:laugh: I can always tell when Jet is thinking of cocking his leg on something. Unfortuantly I can't supervise him 24/7