Royal Canin - Junior Lab Retriever Bought By Mistake - Help

Snowball

Hi

OK, here is my stupid question :D :thumbsup: , I accidently bought the royal canin junior lab retiever dry food thinking it would be suitable for my golden retirever ( i thought it was for both :thumbsup: ) but have since found out they have a golden retirever version (although it appears not available here)

So does anyone know if this is suitable for my goldie puppy or is the lab mix not suitable?

I can try and swap it, havnt opened the packets, so any help appreciated

thanks

snowball

All premium food comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so your probably better off opening the bag and then taking it back and say that your dog did not eat it! The place you bought it from has to give you money back, no questions asked! :D

Can I ask what is the difference? I can understand a separate one for Toy breeds as against Giant breeds but Labs and Goldens?

Different dog on the packaging :laugh:

I know the Poodle one is meant to assist with eye health but when the first ingredient is a cereal, I"ll buy something else. :thumbsup:

Can I ask what is the difference? I can understand a separate one for Toy breeds as against Giant breeds but Labs and Goldens?

Different dog on the packaging :laugh:

I wondered that so I checked their web site for the ingredients (OK, I admit I'm a pedant).

The proportion of nutrients is actually different between the two, I'm sure the effect is completely irrelevant for one bag's worth and not even sure if it would make a material difference over a life time - but they are different. :thumbsup: