My Pride And Joys

Cathaven

Hello all, just thought I would display my little darlings whom give me so much love and pleasure.

First is Ricky, 11yr old mini dach, he has CCF but is doing very well thanks to a lot of wonderful advice from people on DOL. He is a rescue, I rescued him from a breeder who was about to bump him on the head as he has a couple of physical abnormalities.

Next is Austin Powers, new age sensitive 6yr old man that is very loving and easily hurt in feelings.

Then we have Roxy Suede who is 8yrs of age and is a real sweetheart.

Finally my little JR who is a rescue also, got her from the pound, no fur on her, just red raw with sores all over her. Her name is Miss Molly and every day I see new aspects of her beautiful gentle personality. So pleased she is in my home and has been for 4yrs now and she completes it.

Please enjoy them as I do.

Cheers.

post-31384-1256447039_thumb.jpg

post-31384-1256447060_thumb.jpg

post-31384-1256447086_thumb.jpg

post-31384-1256447109_thumb.jpg

Thank you for all your lovely comments in regard to my little pride and joys. Can I just say that from all your photos attached that you have beautiful friends as well. I consider any human being lucky to have such lovely loyal friends as one would find in their dog.

Thank you once again

Cathaven

He hath a share of man's intelligence, but no share of man's falsehood - Sir Walter Scott.

Always lovely to see new faces- loving the pictures!

Lovely to see another dachshund owner in the world :thumbsup:

Thank you Leithy, I seem to have so many pictures of my family, and never tire of photographing them.

Are you a dachshund lover/owner as well? Every time I am out walking my guys I am stopped just so that people can get a pat of my guys and tell me how much they like little dachs, or they have had one in the past, they aren't dogs that you see a great deal of, but mine sure get a lot of attention when I am out and about.

Have you got any lovely pics of your guy/gal??????

cheers Cathaven.