Home Delivered Fresh Dog Food Or Similar (melb)

Staycalm

Gracie gets a good quality kibble and when she first came to us as a thin stray I gave her minced chicken frames, which she loved. She is now at her optimum weight and I don't want her putting any more on. I tried her on one of those rolls from the supermarket. Yuck! It made some horrid poos.

I tried her on roo and it seemed to be fine initially but within a week or two she seemed to be vomitting it up and it also made her poos very horrid.

What else can I try? We can't afford anything too expensive but I wondered if there were some fresh foods around that were also reasonably cost effective.

I would suggest raw chicken frames, lamb flaps (others closer to you would have an idea of shops) and then some bikkies to top her up. Minced chicken frams and other raw boes are quite cost effective.

I would cut back her dry food a bit and give her the minced frames or whole chicken frames

Edited by Rommi n Lewis

If you go to the Laverton knackery you can buy fresh horse meat from them, used to feed it to our greyhounds with vegies, wheat germ etc there is no fat in horse meat and dogs seem to like it and vet recommended it to a dog we had that had similar problems to your dog.