Plans For The 2009 Christmas Break

ness

Plan is to get Crash doing nice swimmers turns off the flyball box and get the ball.....

Poor bugger can do all the other behaviours required for flyball but I have not mastered his turn yet. I have a new "prop" I will be trying out to make him jump high onto the box with four legs every time. So will see how it goes.

Then he can start to play with the big boys next year :laugh:

Plan is to get Crash doing nice swimmers turns off the flyball box and get the ball.....

Poor bugger can do all the other behaviours required for flyball but I have not mastered his turn yet. I have a new "prop" I will be trying out to make him jump high onto the box with four legs every time. So will see how it goes.

Then he can start to play with the big boys next year :laugh:

Mr WB will be pleased.... :(

Try to perfect Jess' retrieve, and heel free. Me and my friend plan to get creative building some agility equipment, so just do some basic agility work, starting 'serious' agility work next year. My other goal is to get Jess swimming by the end of summer, strange dog loves the water but is scared to take her feet off the ground.

As for Bailey, not even gonna try and train him anything more until I get some more weight off him!

Mr WB will be pleased.... :rofl:

Oh yes he will be. He gets to run Cooper and I run the green dog. Not going to let him stuff up the new dog!! :rofl:

Ohh goodie a season running Cooper :rofl: . I don’t want to sound ungrateful, it is a dream come true but that is going to be like learning to drive in a formula 1 race car (less than 4 seconds to work out when to release, release, think wow look at that, get out of the way, find the tuggie, and catch the dog) if I get it wrong I am gunna get hurt (and it won’t be the dog that hurts me) please be gentle ;) !!

Edited by Bull Arab

Mr WB will be pleased.... :rofl:

Oh yes he will be. He gets to run Cooper and I run the green dog. Not going to let him stuff up the new dog!! ;)

Ohh goodie a season running Cooper :rofl: . I don’t want to sound ungrateful, it is a dream come true but that is going to be like learning to drive in a formula 1 race car (less than 4 seconds to work out when to release, release, think wow look at that, get out of the way, find the tuggie, and catch the dog) if I get it wrong I am gunna get hurt (and it won’t be the dog that hurts me) please be gentle :rofl: !!

:rofl: