Advantage Kit

j

wow that's not very legal

technically you are not allowed to sell the pippettes separately or use them like they are selling, it's off label use and if something goes wrong you have no recourse. As for writing their own instructions I'm sure Bayer will have something to say about that

not saying that people have not split pipettes before on animals with no probs, just remember its an off label thing to do and if something happens it's on your head (eg under/over dosing etc)

just saying it's not technically something that should be advised

i do it, split the large dog ones across my little dogs with a syringe, know lots of others who do also. I have also suggested it to a couple of my very good customers who have multiple dogs to save them some money. But i am cautious about it, would not go around suggesting it to everyone.

I do this too, split it between my cat and dog. I also do it for my grandmother's three dogs. But when i open mine if i dont use it all i put it in the fridge until next time.

ETA: and for what they are charging (on ebay) you can buy your own 6 pack for the same price as if you brought 3 lots of the ebayers kit, which actually works out a bit dearer. And you have no idea if the liquid has been tampered with, like watered down, out of date etc.

Edited by WildatHeart