Off To Buy Some Shampoo

APBT

ive been using fidos everyday shampoo but i want to get an oatmeal shampoo but there's a few to choose from.

i think its called aloveen? anyone know were to purchase it in sydney?

or maybe theirs something better? just seen a brand Ruducks oatmeal and aloe, my dog dose not have dry or itchy skin but would still like a good shampoo

Edited by APBT

cheers, ive been happy with the fidos everyday so i might give the oatmeal one a shot

If your ABPT doesn't have sensitive skin, try the Fidos Emu Oil - leaves a really nice sheen on the coat. :)

Don't start me on dog shampoos.. .I have so many here. I think nothing of paying $30 for a bottle of dog shampoo but mine comes from Woolies. :laugh:

Edited by poodlefan

We have the PAW brand shampoo and conditioner at the moment. It's nice and gentle, smells pretty good too. Before that we were using Aloveen :laugh:

I personally liked the Aloveen conditioner as you can use it as a leave in which makes the coat fell really silky, but then again I haven't tried anything else so not much to compare it too.

Aloveen is available in heaps of places but I found it was much cheaper for me to buy it online. The one time i did go to grab a bottle from Big W it was $25 for 250ml :) I put it down quick smart! Very over priced when you can buy it online for $10-$12 or vets for $15-$18!

I might give the Fido's brand a go next time, I've read a few good reviews :)

I don't think you can go past Aloveen when it comes to an oatmeal shampoo. The others are just inferior copies. As a groomer I have tried heaps of different products but Aloveen still rates the best for me.

Most vets sell Aloveen, but it is a lot cheaper online :)