Bella Has A Limp :(

first timer

She went to bed fine last night and has woken up with a limp....its her left front paw I have had a look andI cant see anything stuck in her paw, although it has a crack in it :rofl:

Could that be the cause??

She doesnt seem to be in pain, and she will still jump, and run around sometimes but doesnt put wait on it when she is standing still :rofl:

What could it be??

ShouldI take her to the vet?

She went to bed fine last night and has woken up with a limp....its her left front paw I have had a look andI cant see anything stuck in her paw, although it has a crack in it :winner:

Could that be the cause??

She doesnt seem to be in pain, and she will still jump, and run around sometimes but doesnt put wait on it when she is standing still :party:

What could it be??

ShouldI take her to the vet?

How old is your pup/dog. I would suggest a trup to the vet as it's always best to be safe than sorry. Could be nothing or could be OCD in shoulder joint. Needs checking out.

although it has a crack in it
If she has a crack in her pad- yes, that will be sore :winner: Is it a crack, or a cut? She may just have dry pads, and need some nice runs on grassy areas for a while, combined with something to help moisturise the skin.She may also have something stuck in the crack ....

If you are concerned, then obviously the vet is a good idea.