Agility Venues In Tasmania

sheena

Can anyone help me out with dates & venues for Agility trials being held in northern Tasmania in the first half of the new year. I have looked on the Tas. Dogs website, but this only gives me dates & the names of the clubs,with no indication of the actual locations. This information is for someone who wants to go & have a look at an Agility Trial. She is living on the north western Tamar at Pebbly Beach.

Can anyone help me out with dates & venues for Agility trials being held in northern Tasmania in the first half of the new year. I have looked on the Tas. Dogs website, but this only gives me dates & the names of the clubs,with no indication of the actual locations. This information is for someone who wants to go & have a look at an Agility Trial. She is living on the north western Tamar at Pebbly Beach.

Per the list of dates in the December/January TCA Gazette-

South (Hobart) - Hobart Canine Obedience Club - am/pm Saturday February 13

" " - " - am/pm Saturday March 13

" " - " - am/pm Sunday March 14

North (Launceston) - Tas Dog Training Club - am/pm Saturday March 27

South (Hobart) - Hobart Canine Obedience Club - am/pm Saturday May 15

Campbell Town - Midlands Ag Society - am/pm Saturday May 29

North (Launceston) - Tas Dog Training Club - am/pm Sunday May 30

North (Launceston) - Tas Dog Training Club - pm (Games) Sunday June 27

The Tas Dog trials are usually held at their training ground at Churchill Park, Launceston, and the Hobart ones, usually on the small Crossroads oval on the Domain. The Campbell Town one in May is aat the Campbell Town showgrounds (part of their Ag Show.)

Your contact would need to see the schedules for the precise details - in the TCA Gazette, and/or on club websites - www.tdtc.org.au and www.hdtc.org - but not there yet.