Walking Bag

Tiggy

Just ordered my Houndbag - can't wait for it to arrive!

Hi NicGSDlover

Where did you get yours from? I was looking at them around the net and there can be a huge price difference.

Sue

PS I left the quote in hope i did it right!!!!

OzPetshop.com.au - it was a fair bit cheaper actually, $32 + $5.50 postage to me in Brisbane - vs $39 + $6 postage from the houndbag website, but i had a good look and it's definately genuine. I haven't dealt with this website before but looks quite good, only ordered yesterday, but will let you know how soon it arrives!

PS let me know how long it takes to get it..Hopefully only a day orn 2 max!

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe - they're cute hey. I got grey and black in the end because pink and black was out of stock and going to take weeks to arrive. It's a great size though - i only got the standard and am surprised at how roomy it is! Fit the poop bags and treats, plus extra treats in a ziplock in the main compartment, phone, keys, wallet, camera, water for me on the side and in the bag for sophie, a bowl for her drink, the loop on the side for the ball launcher, and heaps of room for any other random stuff i could need to carry, plus the dreaded no 2's!

Found really neat little bottles of Hand Sanitiser at Aldi too, $1.49 and they have a little caribeener clip on the end to clip in on the side of the bag! I like to double bag Sophie's offerings and then clean my hands cause i'm paranoid, so perfect to go with my Houndbag! I want to take it to training tonight but it's dog-free night for the intro and i dont want to look like a total moron - lol.

I think i'll do it anyway, teehee :)

can someone please tell me whats the difference between the standard and pedigree houndbags?

they look great,might get one

The Pedigree is bigger, comes in all sorts of different colours and patterns, and i think that's about it except that the lead is reflective.

I just got the standard and i'm really happy with it. I think it's got heaps of space too - i didnt realise that there were 2 big zippered compartments, one of them with a mesh zippered compartment inside, plus a velcroed compartment for my phone, keys, wallet, camera etc, and then the treat compartment and bag compartment. Really roomy. Plus the water bottle holder on the side, and the elastic holder for the ball thrower on the side. A+ for the person that came up with it - brilliant. And a sound investment! hehe.